talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kai Havertz Completes Chelsea Move

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Lampard will probably want this starting most games.

Kante

Havertz----Mount

Ziyech---------------------Pulisic

Werner

Didn't have Kante as the lone striker but each to their own!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Danny said:

So Chelsea definitely don’t believe in the youngsters they’ve got coming through then

Elaborate 

Mount starts for us. 

James is Azpilicueta's successor and now starts for us with Azpilicueta injured. 

CHO will rotate with Pulisic and Ziyech, two players who are currently better. 

Tomori will stay to fight for his place. 

Tammy has proved to not be good enough to lead our line. 

2 hours ago, Eco said:

$200m? 

:o

Yes but not really, you'll look at the books and see the transfer broken up piecemeal and the club will only write his wages and a fifth of the fee per season. All the clubs do it, that is how they get around FFP.

28 minutes ago, Danny said:

So Chelsea definitely don’t believe in the youngsters they’ve got coming through then

If that were the case Pedro and Willlian would not have been the players leaving, it would have been said youngsters

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

200 m Euro = 237m US-Dollar.

I didn't put the "?" because I was ignorant to the price of the Euro...it was more about just how much money Chelsea are giving up for his signature. 

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Spike said:

@nudge @Devil-Dick Willie Dear Bremen sufferers, can you tell me why this bloke is so special? ta.

Genuine question, or did you ask solely because you wanted to use the term "Bremen sufferers"? xD 

For me, Havertz is the biggest German talent in a long time. Extremely versatile both in terms of positions he can play in and the unbelievable range of attributes he has, contributing to the team immensely in numerous ways as a result. A very complete skillset, in fact probably one of the most complete I've ever seen in a player, and in addition to that, his attitude, intelligence and decision making are also very impressive, which is not necessarily expected given his young age... I think that with the right guidance, he has enough potential to become world class in the future. 

26 minutes ago, nudge said:

Genuine question, or did you ask solely because you wanted to use the term "Bremen sufferers"? xD 

For me, Havertz is the biggest German talent in a long time. Extremely versatile both in terms of positions he can play in and the unbelievable range of attributes he has, contributing to the team immensely in numerous ways as a result. A very complete skillset, in fact probably one of the most complete I've ever seen in a player, and in addition to that, his attitude, intelligence and decision making are also very impressive, which is not necessarily expected given his young age... I think that with the right guidance, he has enough potential to become world class in the future. 

It was both really. I have heard Ballack comparisons, would that be true? Or is that simply because he is a goal scoring midfielder playing for leverkusen

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, Spike said:

It was both really. I have heard Ballack comparisons, would that be true? Or is that simply because he is a goal scoring midfielder playing for leverkusen

Hmmm I can see certain similarities (similar physiques, great vision & passing, goal threat, etc.), but I think essentially the two are very different players. 

2 hours ago, Spike said:

@nudge @Devil-Dick Willie Dear Bremen sufferers, can you tell me why this bloke is so special? ta.

He's real good at the kickball. 

More attacking minded than Ballack mind. Honestly not sure where he'll fit in at Chelsea, unless they're planning on playing him on the right, pulisic through the left, and switching between Werner and Abraham up top, because Havertz would operate in the midfield in the same role as Mount. 

5 minutes ago, Machado said:

Another great signing if true. Sorted on the attack but the defense was more of a problem for them wasn't it?

Abraham, Werner, CHO, Havertz, Pulisic, Ziyech, Mount... Not to mention Barkley, Giroud and Pedro as back ups. How the fuck are they going to use them all? I feel like they've created a problem tbh

22 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Abraham, Werner, CHO, Havertz, Pulisic, Ziyech, Mount... Not to mention Barkley, Giroud and Pedro as back ups. How the fuck are they going to use them all? I feel like they've created a problem tbh

Pedro fucked off to roma

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

sweet, didn't know I owned chelsea, tah cobber

I'm just concerned that youve steroid boosted your attack (which was quite good last year) and ignored your dogshit defense. To the point players are going to be mad about playing time at the front while leaking goals at the back.

Abraham, Werner, CHO, Havertz, Pulisic, Ziyech, MountBarkley, Giroud 

Pulisic-------Werner------Havertz
---------Mount--------Ziyech---------

------------------Kante---------------------

This is the most unbalanced and attacking formation realistically applicable. Abraham, CHO miss out. 2 of your better players last season.  And i'd speculate you'd rather have Gorginho/ kovacic in there instead of a 2nd attacking midfielder, which means Mount or Ziyech are primed to miss out too. 

42 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm just concerned that youve steroid boosted your attack (which was quite good last year) and ignored your dogshit defense. To the point players are going to be mad about playing time at the front while leaking goals at the back.

Abraham, Werner, CHO, Havertz, Pulisic, Ziyech, MountBarkley, Giroud 

Pulisic-------Werner------Havertz
---------Mount--------Ziyech---------

------------------Kante---------------------

This is the most unbalanced and attacking formation realistically applicable. Abraham, CHO miss out. 2 of your better players last season.  And i'd speculate you'd rather have Gorginho/ kovacic in there instead of a 2nd attacking midfielder, which means Mount or Ziyech are primed to miss out too. 

nah fuck that, go for the kevin keegan 'score more goals then the cunts' philosophy, i'm not an italian, fuck defence, it's for weirdos that hate fun

Archived