The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 4 - Misc

football forum

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I think it can be taken two ways. As in outside of the USA or to come out of the USA. I hope you meant from the USA because FUCK YOU STANLEY DUMBASS B|

Twas the latter I do know they manufacture outside the US but that wasn't what I meant.

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fender as being out of the USA? 

Dumbass. 

51 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Still got more points Stanley. Don’t be sour.

19 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Wait a minute. Fender isn't a US guitar brand?

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I think it can be taken two ways. As in outside of the USA or to come out of the USA. I hope you meant from the USA because FUCK YOU STANLEY DUMBASS B|

Oh ffs. 

I've read it as 'out of the USA' as in not from there. 

Fucking semantics. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Oh ffs. 

Fucking semantics. 

I take that as feedback for writing the questions. All good you're still king of the roost.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I take that as feedback for writing the questions. All good you're still king of the roost.

I still want extra points as a result of the confusion and as a good-will gesture from the kind person I know you are. 

:ay:

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Stan said:

I still want extra points as a result of the confusion and as a good-will gesture from the kind person I know you are. 

:ay:

I'll let @DeadLinesman be the judge of the goodwill. After all he started the discussion. I think we both know what his answer will be haha.

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Oh ffs. 

Fucking semantics. 

Didn’t you say ESP though. They operate out of Japan... but their custom shop is in the US so technically that’s both

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Didn’t you say ESP though. They operate out of Japan... but their custom shop is in the US so technically that’s both

But they manufacture in Japan, no?

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

But they manufacture in Japan, no?

That kinda not true entirely. While ESP has a base in Japan they do some awesome custom work in America. As @Dr. Gonzo alluded to their Japanese guitars are very good and for that matter even Fender did a lot of work in the 80s in Japan too with their basses (just gorgeous) but all these companies manufacture in all these countries for one reason only ... wood. Its so damn expensive to move this commodity around and some countries have laws that make it even harder for these companies to price their guitars affordably. I have a Rickenbacker bass strictly made only in California and the company is so strict that they will only do X amount of guitars over 6 months as they are eco-friendly but back in the day they weren't. 

Long story short you have a US guitar manufacturer as your answer :)

• Subscriber

@Pyfish @CaaC (John)  @Bluebird Hewitt @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @Stan @DeadLinesman

Round 5: Jeopardy

This is final round of this season and its also a bit tricky. If you've ever seen the game-show Jeopardy, this round works in the same fashion. You will be given the answer and you have to come up with the question. I have added a video if you're unsure how the gameshow works and its the shortest one to not waste time.

Now, there is one other caveat here. There is a daily double answer in the list and since its sheep this is how it works. If you are the ONLY person to get an ace for that question you get 20 points added to your score for the question. If there is more than one ace on that question you just get the regular points. Also, if the word is "toothpaste" and you write "what goes on a toothbrush" and someone else does "its what you put on a toothbrush to brush with" I'll consider them the same.  With that said here are the answers you need to give questions for.

1. Orange
  2. The Fox
  3. Daughters
  4. Feathers
  5. Egyptian Cotton
  6. License to Kill
  7. Kyber Crystal
  8. Red Bull
  9. Roses and Candy
  10. Sony

P.S. I know this is hard. Also, I am sure there will be questions about how all this works so ask away. 

I'll wait till Thursday this coming week to close the round out.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Now, there is one other caveat here. There is a daily double answer in the list and since its sheep this is how it works. If you are the ONLY person to get an ace for that question you get 20 points added to your score for the question. If there is more than one ace on that question you just get the regular points. Also, if the word is "toothpaste" and you write "what goes on a toothbrush" and someone else does "its what you put on a toothbrush to brush with" I'll consider them the same.  With that said here are the answers you need to give questions for.

1. Orange
  2. The Fox
  3. Daughters
  4. Feathers
  5. Egyptian Cotton
  6. License to Kill
  7. Kyber Crystal
  8. Red Bull
  9. Roses and Candy
  10. Sony

P.S. I know this is hard. Also, I am sure there will be questions about how all this works so ask away. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Stan said:

I think it's getting too complicated. 

Just personal opinion :) 

And that kind of feedback is definitely welcome. I was just trying things this season to see what sticks and what doesn't. I get that some of the questions might be extremely hard so I'll make sure they aren't at this level for next season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived