• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I was not expecting that. xD

When I saw that I thought two things. 

1. Surely they've googled this
  2. I hope atleast one of them has seen it because if you read the synopsis its comedy horror at its very best

14 hours ago, Mel81x said:

When I saw that I thought two things. 

1. Surely they've googled this
  2. I hope atleast one of them has seen it because if you read the synopsis its comedy horror at its very best

1. Yes and no. I googled other films but came across that via a general list on IMDB. 

2. I haven't. :(

Going to drop out of sheep for reasons you'll all find out later. Go on without me. Keep the good work though Mel, I was enjoying this season :) 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Going to drop out of sheep for reasons you'll all find out later. Go on without me. Keep the good work though Mel, I was enjoying this season :) 

Sorry to hear that you're dropping out as i know you wanted to play a round.

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I don’t know what this game is. But I want IN.

If you're okay with it, i'll just give you Grizzly's point and you can continue on them? I think theres still a chance to get up the list based on the next round which comes out today.

• Subscriber

@nudge @Pyfish @CaaC (John)  @Bluebird Hewitt @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @Stan @DeadLinesman

In a turn of events, it seems like @Grizzly21 wont be playing anymore. Fear not for we have someone to take his place in the form of DeadLinesman.   He will be inheriting all of Grizzly's point and continuing the game. We're sad to see him go as I know he wanted to play instead of run this but I am sure he'll be back.

Recap: For new contestants

The aim of the game is to answer the questions asked the same way as the other contestants do. For e.g. If I ask a question like "What is the worst dairy product?" and you and three other contestants answer milk then you all get 4 points each. The idea is that you get as many points as the rest of the folks with the same answer so ideally you could score an 8 if everyone answers the same as you. If your answer is unique then you're considered an Ace and you get one point. The idea is to be as close to the herd of sheep as possible thereby climbing the ladder to be the sheepiest of the bunch. In some instances there might be micro-variations and in the past we've considered them all unique but I will try and keep them clubbed together as much as possible.

Round 4: Back to Basics

1. Name a type of nut used with sweets
  2. Name a popular guitar manufacturer that is based out of the USA
  3. Godzilla and King Kong get into a fight. Who wins?
  4. Who will win the 2019 Rugby WC? - For those who don't know, the semi-finalists are Wales, New Zealand, South Africa and England.
  5. Name a famous referee who doesn't ply his trade in England and is currently active.
  6. A famous international team kit manufacturer in Football. 
  7. A famous actor besides Sean Connery who has played the role of 007.
  8. A famous Rock Music Festival that doesn't end with the word 'stock'.
  9. A Jedi that isn't Obi Wan, Yoda or Luke. 
  10. A famous cartoon bear. This is the animal bear and not be confused with what hen parties use for entertainment.

Note: There are no tricks in this round as we have a new contestant and so I figured we'd go back to basics to get him acclimatized. Having said that the last round has a twist so try and get as many points as you can here.

• If you spell a name incorrectly don't worry I'll club you with the rest based on the answers I get
  • If you use sub-companies for a question they will be considered unique 
  • If you add a year or a version number at the end of some questions I'll consider them as one

I'll try and close this out by Thursday this week if possible and might stretch it to Friday if we need to. Please DM me your answers (just for new contestants as they may not know how this works)

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

@nudge @Pyfish @CaaC (John)  @Bluebird Hewitt @Dr. Gonzo @Harry @Stan @DeadLinesmanf

If your answer is unique then you're considered an Ace and you get one point. The idea is to be as close to the herd of sheep as possible thereby climbing the ladder to be the sheepiest of the bunch. In some instances there might be micro-variations and in the past we've considered them all unique but I will try and keep them clubbed together as much as possible.

Now that is a title worth fighting for! 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Submitted. Good questions. Really psyched me out with the star wars one

49 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

All done and posted, not too hard the questions...:shutup:  :eek: 

You can both thank our new entrant @DeadLinesman. Didn't want to throw him in the deep-end on day one.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

DMed this morning on the shitter. Wish me luck B|

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

ou can both thank our new entrant @DeadLinesman. Didn't want to throw him in the deep-end on day one.

Sounds like he is on the pan, must be a severe attack of constipation.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611505a47782edb68420d

• The topic was unpinned

Archived