Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Norwich 3-2 Man City - Saturday 14th September, 2019

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png     VS       1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Match History
Norwich 0-0 Man City
Norwich 0-3 Man City (FA Cup)
Man City 2-1 Norwich
Norwich 0-0 Man City
Man City 7-0 Norwich

Head to Head
Norwich - 10 wins
Draws - 22
Man City -36 wins

Fear for Norwich in this one, Aarons and Zimmermann out injured so Byram and Hanley in against City's attack is a massive worry.

If Norwich go expansive as against Chelsea and Liverpool fancy it'll be over by HT

football forum
2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

FFS, it could be Liverpools year after all. 

Still only 5 games into the season mate. Remember what happened when we said that after Palace beat City last year.

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

They'll turn it round. 

Probably, not worth getting over excited about at this point, with luck they might be able to hold on for a draw but it will be asking a lot..

Don't Norwich have 11 players currently injured as well so this side is cobbled together for this game?? 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Probably, not worth getting over excited about at this point, with luck they might be able to hold on for a draw but it will be asking a lot..

Don't Norwich have 11 players currently injured as well so this side is cobbled together for this game?? 

Think Chelsea have a pop at the title under fatty?

3 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Still only 5 games into the season mate. Remember what happened when we said that after Palace beat City last year.

Well, our son believes it's Pools year this year so I will keep him happy for the time being. :D

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

No

Nope.. 

football forum

Cantwell is 13 days younger than me and he's bossing it vs City while I'm here making memes about people I've never met on the internet on a forum xD

Always bewilders me how CB’s allow Agüero to score a header against them. 

Like the way Norwich play. Entertaining if nothing else. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Being short doesn't mean you can't head. It's mainly about timing. A good cross can bewilder the best centre back, if you're centre forward is on it you can be 5'6 and score. 

I knew Agüero would pop up somewhere and score, wouldnt mind betting he brings the genius De Bruyne on.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

This. That is fucking shockingly shit from the defenders around him. 

City to win 4-2. Norwich to come out second half and completely roll over 

15 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

They've conceded 11 goals already. They'll do extremely well to match last years third place finish

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Good movement more than anything. As well as good delivery of course. The best know how to find the spaces no matter what height they are. Mane is the same for us. Sterling to a certain degree for City too

3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Good movement more than anything. As well as good delivery of course. The best know how to find the spaces no matter what height they are. Mane is the same for us. Sterling to a certain degree for City too

Can’t agree. Bad defending more than anything for me. 

Best Liverpool next week and you're up there. Tammy Abraham against Van Dijk. A meeting of equals. 

We will be in the mix with the right result for sure but we won't be able to sustain it not with the amount of goals we are conceding, Top 6 is feasible going on recent games and maybe pushing for a top 4 slot depending on how well things turn out but a title challenge is a step too far this season.. Got CL games as well which will sap a rather young squad and of course the lack of experience will tell overall.. Youthful energetic enthusiasm only gets you so far... 

Won't be disappointed if we don't challenge either, This season is about trying to get those youngsters to be able to cement a future playing for the first team, something that is long overdue.. We still have a number of influential players due back as well so things look promising going forward but won't get carried away.. a pat on the back is only two foot away from a kick up the arse... 

Jesus what is Otamendi doing. 

City are bizarre because from a technical or tactical perspective, they're basically perfect. There's nothing on paper you could say is remotely a real weakness about them, but they've got this weird mental fragility and lack of concentration in tricky moments. 

Like if a game doesn't go exactly how they planned it, they turn into a bunch of morons.