talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rugby World Cup 2019

football forum

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason the all blacks looked so poor is because England stressed them in all departments and that is what the All Blacks do to teams. They couldn’t get going because they were pressured in all departments. The couldn’t kick effectively and they were under great pressure at the breakdown hence they got turnover something stupid like 16 times. 

The stats are amazing, England dicked them in every department and the score line massively flatters the All Blacks, it was the Rugby equivalent of when Germany fucked Brazil. That was the best side in the world for the last 12 years getting mauled absolutely amazing performance. 

Means fuck all if we don’t repeat it next week though but neither Wales or the Boks will be able to withstand that if we do it again, it’s in our hands now. Bravo to Eddie Jones

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

God forbid if England wins the Cricket and Rugby World Cup in the same year :ph34r:

If England pull it off then we will be bombarded by the British media for months on end just like when they won the football World Cup in 1966 with "They think its all over, it is now" and the last World Rugby Cup they won with Johnny Wilkinson's drop goal, it will give me a headache yet I was born in England, if Wales beat the Springbocks tomorrow I would love them to beat England in the final as Wales has never ever won the Rugby World Cup.   

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

The reason the all blacks looked so poor is because England stressed them in all departments and that is what the All Blacks do to teams.

Just like the Springboks when they beat the AB's with the mighty Jonah Lomu in the 1995 World Cup, they man-marked Lomu out of the game and he hardly got a touch or go on one of his mighty runs, if England face Sth Africa in the final then I reckon the Springbocks will do the same to England just like 1995.    

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

The most boring of games. Kick, Kick, Kick, Kick, Kick, Kick, Kick, Kick. Fuck off.

Yep, 'up and under, up and under, up and under', like watching a football match where teams just play aerial ping pong, 9-9 now and not one fucking try. 

Archived