The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forum

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You can sue rab or stan as it is there forum 😉

I'll ask Stan, thanks.

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ha ha well you actually  showed me it with gaps. So I did it with gaps and it was wrong so I had to figure it out myself. So you didnt really show me 😉

She did say do it without the spaces xD 

Just now, Whiskey said:

It's the same profile though? So will be the same? Did you see my message? Should help mate.

No I'm not logged in on that browser. And I dont have a PM from you 

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

I can see it

What it's not hidden? It says hidden  my end   I did this [spoler]then the text then  text then[/spoiler]  with the right spelling though 

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Try restarting the WiFi hub in your house, may be a connection issue? Just trying to help.

I know you are trying to help mate. At my end though it says hidden content so hard to know what to do when it says hid my end. Also like I said in a different browser that I'm not logged in on it says hidden as well. 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I know you are trying to help mate. At my end though it says hidden content so hard to know what to do when it says hid my end. Also like I said in a different browser that I'm not logged in on it says hidden as well. 

No worries bud, did the WiFi restart help at all? Sometimes I send messages and my internet just doesn't send them, get clogged up in the system all the time it's so frustrating xD

Just now, Whiskey said:

No worries bud, did the WiFi restart help at all? Sometimes I send messages and my internet just doesn't send them, get clogged up in the system all the time it's so frustrating xD

I'll try it 

33 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know you are not a massive aew fan but even you must have liked that ending?

I thought it was great and it'll be interesting see what they do.

Don't want to see Adam Cole become a side kick though. He's better than Omega in my opinion, especially on the mic. Don't like anyone else on The Elite to be honest but I can see this just being a way to lead to Cole v. Omega down the line.

@The Palace Fan did you pay for all out?  I did then it was on YouTube for free 😂 I dont mind though because I want aew to stay in business and if everyone watched it for free they wouldn't. YouTube will block is soon. I only stream rampage for free because I cant watch it otherwise