• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 5-2 Everton - Wednesday 4th December, 2019

football forum

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh, I think you're looking at it the wrong way. I don't see it as disrespectful to us or Everton - he's putting faith in our squad players. Regardless of wherever these teams are on the final, this is the Merseyside derby - it is obviously a big match for both clubs. Him picking them for this big match, I think is actually fairly decent man management. He's trusting these players to get a result against our local rivals.

Fact is, we've got a load of fixtures and we need to use the full squad.

Fair enough. 

Everton used to be an interesting team. They had a makeshift squad of academy prospects, veterans, and budget transfers, all carried along by a wrinkly Scot squeezing pennies out whatever foreign beer sponsor they had on their shirt. Now they have a bloated team, quickfire managers, and no Timmy Cahill; so they can be relegated for all I care. At least when they cheap and played shit, it was sort of redeemable. Now they just plain shit.

Passing game on fucking fire tonight. Trents and then manes little ball into Shaq

Take back what I said. These lads are hungry. Never again will I question this squad or players, as I’ve just eaten the last bit of my hat. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My favourite year of the 80s was 2005

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

I must have dreamt us winning a CL in to 00's 🤔

Winning that doesn't mean it interested me. Success doesn't equal interest.

• The title was changed to Liverpool 5-2 Everton - Wednesday 4th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived