talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

well because i know its real but i also know the government are lying about it. 

So why did you post that video? Literally, why? You posted it because you thought it was a fake video to make Covid look fake. That’s the exact reason. Deny it all you want, but you know deep down that’s why you posted it.

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

if that vid never made it on the net you can bet your ass it would have made it onto a news channel. now im not one of them nut bags that think covid is not real. i know its real because i had it and i know people that have died with it but i just wonder why if it is as bad as they say why do governments cook the books to make it look worst than it is. i dont want to know how many people died with covid i want to know how many people died of covid. when a government lies to make something look worst then you need to worry. 

I think more governments have cooked the books the other way actually, underreporting the figures.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Yet here you are sharing videos under a false pretence. Why else would post that here unless you thought it was real and it’s all a big coverup? 

tbh mate if it was a coverup i would not be worried. governments coverup stuff all the time its what they do. it worries me that they cook the books to make things look worst. 

There's a lot of fake "facts" from both the government and nutcases out there, but the fact of the matter is that Covid is real and is serious. It honestly amazes me how people struggle to grasp that concept, and I've been totally awoken in the last 12 months to how utterly stupid humanity is. 

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

So why did you post that video? Literally, why? You posted it because you thought it was a fake video to make Covid look fake. That’s the exact reason. Deny it all you want, but you know deep down that’s why you posted it.

i posted it because since the start of all of this we have seen loads of stuff like that. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

if that vid never made it on the net you can bet your ass it would have made it onto a news channel. now im not one of them nut bags that think covid is not real. i know its real because i had it and i know people that have died with it but i just wonder why if it is as bad as they say why do governments cook the books to make it look worst than it is. i dont want to know how many people died with covid i want to know how many people died of covid. when a government lies to make something look worst then you need to worry. 

It's good to be skeptical and question things, but low-quality videos and screenshots with misleading information from somewhere in the internet are hardly helpful. There's certainly a discussion to be had about the ways that the pandemic has been handled; from the first response to the use of statistics, potentially disproportional safety measures, vaccine side effects and whatnot, but it's only useful when it is based on actual facts that can be verified and confirmed, and not on emotionally-charged, unverifiable claims and internet memes.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Agreed. We have seen loads of fake videos being circulated.

and most of them end up on the MSM. i said at the start i know its real because i had it ( fucked me up for about 2 weeks tbh ) and i know people that have died with it. but i just question the lies i see on the news and from governments. yet people just chime in acting like im one of them nut bags that think its not real. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

and most of them end up on the MSM. i said at the start i know its real because i had it ( fucked me up for about 2 weeks tbh ) and i know people that have died with it. but i just question the lies i see on the news and from governments. yet people just chime in acting like im one of them nut bags that think its not real. 

Think your posts before this thread lead to that assumption tbh.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Think your posts before this thread lead to that assumption tbh.

but thats my point. people were quick to point out that the stats from the vaccine pic i posted were not real. but they are just as real as the stats the government give us. its lies all round. if covid was as bad as they say why do they need to lie to make it look worst. when they stopped giving the astra jab after the blood clots i saw a stat that said 7 people died from blood clots from 18mil jabs given. so that tells me at a rate of 7 deaths out of 18million it must be more deadly than the covid for under 50s. now that dont line up from the stuff the MSM or governments tell us. 

• Subscriber

I don't know about other countries but the UK reporting changed many months ago to "deaths within 28 days of a positive Covid 19 test". This isn't lying, it's just poor messaging from the government and the media failing to make it clear that the primary cause of death isn't guaranteed to be Covid 19. At the height of each serious wave of the virus, we can be sure that even though a few of those deaths might not have primarily been caused by Covid, the majority were.

I have two questions for people who entertain conspiracy about Covid 19 being exaggerated:

1) If the spikes in deaths weren't almost entirely caused by Covid, then what series of events caused an unrelated spike in deaths in almost every country in the world at once during those times.

2) These governments and media sources that are lying about/exaggerating Covid - what is their motivation?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

The mathematics on show here is outstanding, it really is.

not sure what they are now but at the time the story came out sky news were saying in the uk 7 people had died from blood clots from 18million jabs given. again it could be fake news im just saying what i saw. its all bullshit anyway because in the countries that stopped using the jab will let anyone over 18 buy and consume as much alcohol and cigarettes as you like. 

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i posted it because since the start of all of this we have seen loads of stuff like that. 

Oh that makes it alright then? You posting it just adds to the spread of misinformation, despite you knowing it's not real.

What help is that, really? 

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I don't know about other countries but the UK reporting changed many months ago to "deaths within 28 days of a positive Covid 19 test". This isn't lying, it's just poor messaging from the government and the media failing to make it clear that the primary cause of death isn't guaranteed to be Covid 19. At the height of each serious wave of the virus, we can be sure that even though a few of those deaths might not have primarily been caused by Covid, the majority were.

I have two questions for people who entertain conspiracy about Covid 19 being exaggerated:

1) If the spikes in deaths weren't almost entirely caused by Covid, then what series of events caused an unrelated spike in deaths in almost every country in the world at once during those times.

2) These governments and media sources that are lying about/exaggerating Covid - what is their motivation?

and thats the question that worries me. on the face of it the government looks bad. and you know as well as me that governments dont like to look bad. the problem with the 28day thing is this. if you have brain cancer and have a month to live and die in a car crash your COD will be the car crash and not the cancer. if you have had covid within 28 days and die in a car crash you go down as a covid death. that should be illegal if it aint already. 

• Administrator
Just now, UNIQUE said:

if you have had covid within 28 days and die in a car crash you go down as a covid death.

What's the likelihood of this happening? How many times has it happened?

• Subscriber

Again, the UK government held a press conference several weeks ago about the AstraZeneca blood clots. The scientists were completely transparent about the low risk that Covid-19 posed to younger people and admitted that, actually, although the vaccine still posed a lesser threat to under 30s than the virus itself, there wasn't that much in it, and as a result they recommended that under 30s (and more recently under 40s too) take one of the other vaccines instead. This was official government communication broadcast live at the time on BBC, Sky News and reported on later by literally every major news outlet in the country. If anything, some of the sensationalist headlines from the "mainstream media" over-played the danger of complications from the vaccine, rather than trying to "cover it up".

If you place greater stock in your social media feeds and what your Auntie Bev heard from a friend of a friend of a friend, then that's up to you, but it's not going to wash with most other people.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stan said:

Oh that makes it alright then? You posting it just adds to the spread of misinformation, despite you knowing it's not real.

What help is that, really? 

the vid was staged you can see that and now its been spread online the people that made it are saying it has nothing to do with covid but chances are had it not been see on the net it would have ended up on some news channel thats why i posted it. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

the vid was staged you can see that and now its been spread online the people that made it are saying it has nothing to do with covid but chances are had it not been see on the net it would have ended up on some news channel thats why i posted it. 

That makes no sense as to why you've posted it here.

BBC or Sky or Reuters TV aren't gonna come on here and think 'ah it's been posted online, might be fake, let's not show it!'

You posted it with no context. You're backtracking because you've been called out on it. This 'ended up on news channel' excuse is bollocks and you know it.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's the likelihood of this happening? How many times has it happened?

it dont matter how often its happened does it. it only matters that its what they are doing. they are falsifying death certificates. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

and thats the question that worries me. on the face of it the government looks bad. and you know as well as me that governments dont like to look bad. the problem with the 28day thing is this. if you have brain cancer and have a month to live and die in a car crash your COD will be the car crash and not the cancer. if you have had covid within 28 days and die in a car crash you go down as a covid death. that should be illegal if it aint already. 

What the government reports is the number of people who died within 28 days of a Covid death. This is a matter of objective fact and record. They do not report that Covid was necessarily the cause of death. Like I said, this was changed months and months ago for this very reason. It was a valid criticism back then but they responded by changing the wording of how they report the statistics. If people like you still want to bang on about the government reporting car crashes as death by Covid, then that's your choice at this point, not theirs. They're admitting by measuring it that way that Covid might not be the actual cause of death. 

You've also failed to answer either of my key points. Is your working theory that all of those waves of extra deaths were simply booms in car crashes that happened to occur when a lot of people had Covid? If not, then why does it matter if 5-6 people out of every 1000 Covid deaths actually died in car crashes or falling down the stairs? It doesn't significantly change the fact that the statistics they're using to track the virus are effective in identifying how many people have caught or died with the disease. And as for the motivation point - you say "this is what worries you" and then can't provide a credible reason why governments would inflict mass economic harm and unpopular restrictions upon peoples' lives for their own gain. You talk about the government looking bad - why would they game the numbers to make it look like more people are dying on their watch to make themselves look better? It's nonsensical, and any other theory you can think of is going to be completely made up and not supported by any actual evidence.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

That makes no sense as to why you've posted it here.

BBC or Sky or Reuters TV aren't gonna come on here and think 'ah it's been posted online, might be fake, let's not show it!'

You posted it with no context. You're backtracking because you've been called out on it. This 'ended up on news channel' excuse is bollocks and you know it.

im not back tracking on anything. the vid was made to look like they were treating covid victims and were digging graves for them. it was faked and it would have ended up on MSM if it had not made it on the net. they got caught out and now they are saying it had nothing to do with fake reporting on covid.