talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Alt right? :35_thinking: i don't follow any politics. well, now you know someone who isn't afraid of the vaccine ;) .. i don't have the jab simply because i don't believe (for me) it's needed with a 99.99% survival rate for my age group and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread otherwise id reconsider  plus i've already got over covid so have natural immunity which the latest research shows is 15 times better than the current jabs  ..this things never going away, it's a new flu virus so life should go on as normal, the vulnerable get the jabs and 99% of us have nothing to worry about, if they make a vaccine that stops the spread i would probably get it 

Makes no sense to bottle it on flimsy points like that. Just do the socially responsible thing and get it done if you're not scared of it.

1 hour ago, The Premier Steve's said:

Makes no sense to bottle it on flimsy points like that. Just do the socially responsible thing and get it done if you're not scared of it.

I'm better than vaccinated, i have natural immunity, why would i need the shots? i'm less likely to spread it because i've had the full blown covid 19, not a weaker vaccine, my body will destroy it if i get it again

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

IMG-20211028-WA0001.jpg

So disappointed in you.

I came into this thread hoping that you just posted the latest UK study regarding transmission reported by the BBC just a few hours ago; even got my popcorn ready and all...

And yet it's just a strawberry flavour meme instead. Meh. :coffee:xD

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, nudge said:

So disappointed in you.

I came into this thread hoping that you just posted the latest UK study regarding transmission reported by the BBC just a few hours ago; even got my popcorn ready and all...

And yet it's just a strawberry flavour meme instead. Meh. :coffee:xD

I'm busy playing with my star wars toys at the moment 😋 ..I will have all the facts & figures later :ph34r:lol

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I'm better than vaccinated, i have natural immunity, why would i need the shots? i'm less likely to spread it because i've had the full blown covid 19, not a weaker vaccine, my body will destroy it if i get it again

I can't be bothered to go back and get the posts as this thread is hundreds of pages long, but you most certainly early on were plugging the risks of the vaccine and the usual lines about it. Some who didn't know already wouldn't have found out about your son if it wasn't for your vaccine takes.

Virologists debate all those points you make, that much is out there daily. Research is mixed. Under such circumstances, in a pandemic, if you're not a afraid just get it done. If it's nothing to get it done then why would you actively and deliberately go against what is being asked of you by those trying to manage a pandemic. The afraid make excuses and love conspiracy theories.

2 hours ago, The Premier Steve's said:

I can't be bothered to go back and get the posts as this thread is hundreds of pages long, but you most certainly early on were plugging the risks of the vaccine and the usual lines about it. Some who didn't know already wouldn't have found out about your son if it wasn't for your vaccine takes.

Virologists debate all those points you make, that much is out there daily. Research is mixed. Under such circumstances, in a pandemic, if you're not a afraid just get it done. If it's nothing to get it done then why would you actively and deliberately go against what is being asked of you by those trying to manage a pandemic. The afraid make excuses and love conspiracy theories.

Not sure if serious :35_thinking: ..why would i play Russian roulette with a vaccine i don't need? the virus had a 99.99% survival rate for my age group, so why risk it?, people have died after the vaccine, blood clots, swelling of the heart, bleeding on the brain etc etc. you could say that's rare cases but dying of covid is also rare. there is no benefit to me getting the shot, i'm already 15 times more likely to survive covid again than someone who has had the vaccine

Do you know you are injecting dead babies into yourself? 😳 lovely

We're using tissues that were from foetuses that were aborted 40, 50, 60 years ago," Dr Lott said.

"It doesn't require newly aborted foetuses."

While living human cells can only divide around 50 times, those foetal cells have been genetically modified so they can divide an infinite number of times.

They found an increased risk of haemorrhagic stroke, a brain bleed, in the 28 days after vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer shot, The increased risk was significantly higher in female patients. 

• Facepalm 1

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Not sure if serious :35_thinking: ..why would i play Russian roulette with a vaccine i don't need? the virus had a 99.99% survival rate for my age group, so why risk it?, people have died after the vaccine, blood clots, swelling of the heart, bleeding on the brain etc etc. you could say that's rare cases but dying of covid is also rare. there is no benefit to me getting the shot, i'm already 15 times more likely to survive covid again than someone who has had the vaccine

Nearly 5 million people have died from COVID worldwide.

Within that, is 140,000 in the UK. 

Deaths from vaccines in the UK? 

The Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. This is the number of deaths reported as possibly linked to a vaccine, however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate. The MHRA follow up all such reports and use other sources of evidence such as the numbers of individuals who would be expected to experience different events irrespective of vaccination.

In contrast, the different statistical agencies have reported that to August 2021 (June 2021 in Northern Ireland) there were 4 deaths in England, 0 deaths in Wales, 4 deaths in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland. Of these, 4 in Scotland and 1 in Northern Ireland had the vaccine as the underlying cause of death. This meant that there were 9 deaths in the UK that involved the vaccine (meaning the vaccine contributed to the death), of which 5 had the vaccine as the underlying cause (meaning the vaccine initiated the chain of events directly leading to the death). For these deaths, there was evidence to suggest that the vaccine played a part in the chain of events that led to the death.

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

Approx 45m people have been vaccinated in UK. And only 9 of those have died, with vaccine as a contribution to the death.  

So tell me again, which one is rarer? With the data above, chances are dying from the vaccine is significantly and dramatically lower than from COVID. 

As for that foetal stuff you conveniently quoted, they also said:

"Using HEK 293, we've used it for decades and we know that it's safe."

With HEK293 being the reference they use for that initial test in 1973. Something they've used for decades, so it's trusted and reliable according to the same scientist you referred to. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nearly 5 million people have died from COVID worldwide.

Within that, is 140,000 in the UK. 

Deaths from vaccines in the UK? 

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

Approx 45m people have been vaccinated in UK. And only 9 of those have died, with vaccine as a contribution to the death.  

So tell me again, which one is rarer? With the data above, chances are dying from the vaccine is significantly and dramatically lower than from COVID. 

As for that foetal stuff you conveniently quoted, they also said:

With HEK293 being the reference they use for that initial test in 1973. Something they've used for decades, so it's trusted and reliable according to the same scientist you referred to. 

Your covid figures are not correct, they cant be. the survival rate is 99.98% on average, something is not right here is it? :35_thinking:  ..whats happened is people who have been dying of cancer and other illnesses have caught covid and it's finished them off they have then had covid marked as the cause of death to inflate the figures, they did it to my mum who died in march 2020 and she never even had covid, pneumonia was what the hospital said she had, death certificate says covid  

That is what i was saying is it's rare to die from the vaccine, but there still is that chance and with the foetal stuff i was just pointing out you are injecting dead babies in to yourself for a flu 😳

Edited by Happy Blue

22 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We're using tissues that were from foetuses that were aborted 40, 50, 60 years ago," Dr Lott said.

While living human cells can only divide around 50 times, those foetal cells have been genetically modified so they can divide an infinite number of times.

They found an increased risk of haemorrhagic stroke, a brain bleed, in the 28 days after vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer shot, The increased risk was significantly higher in female patients. 

There you go. 

You are afraid. That's all I was getting at. The unjabbed are frightened. My point all along. Don't know why you bothered denying it. It is what it is. You are scared of it. Own your fear.

Don't get this whole faux macho personna you see of unjabbed who walk around saying they're not afraid of covid, as if to purport an absence of fear in their persona. All whilst simultaneously being shit scared of the vaccine. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Premier Steve's said:

There you go. 

You are afraid. That's all I was getting at. The unjabbed are frightened. My point all along. Don't know why you bothered denying it. It is what it is. You are scared of it. Own your fear.

Don't get this whole faux macho personna you see of unjabbed who walk around saying they're not afraid of covid, as if to purport an absence of fear in their persona. All whilst simultaneously being shit scared of the vaccine. 

:4_joy: i'm not affraid of needles or covid, it's just not logical for me to get it, i'm already protected  ...top :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake: btw, i think you are the most underrated fisherman on here, you come across as serious but are indeed taking the piss :ay: :4_joy: 

Not entirely taking the piss, but yeah partly. I know the unjabbed don't like to be tarred as frightened, it hurts the ego of men, it can feel humiliating.

End of the day anything you recognise as a risk that you then don't take is the result of trepidation and fear. An overpowering feeling that said risk might happen so you won't take it. Some get jabbed because they don't recognise any risk. Some recognise risk but it doesn't overwhelm them. It isn't a crippling fear for them as it is for the unjabbed.

A key part of the public policy strategy around the vaccine early doors was and is to combat both the misinformation that makes people frightened and the way in which people process said information. 

At this point, if you're not jabbed you're probably never going to be. 

So I don't care about debunking misinformation anymore. I'm happy to move to the next method of social control, call them out for what they are, frightened.

3 hours ago, The Premier Steve's said:

Not entirely taking the piss, but yeah partly. I know the unjabbed don't like to be tarred as frightened, it hurts the ego of men, it can feel humiliating.

End of the day anything you recognise as a risk that you then don't take is the result of trepidation and fear. An overpowering feeling that said risk might happen so you won't take it. Some get jabbed because they don't recognise any risk. Some recognise risk but it doesn't overwhelm them. It isn't a crippling fear for them as it is for the unjabbed.

A key part of the public policy strategy around the vaccine early doors was and is to combat both the misinformation that makes people frightened and the way in which people process said information. 

At this point, if you're not jabbed you're probably never going to be. 

So I don't care about debunking misinformation anymore. I'm happy to move to the next method of social control, call them out for what they are, frightened.

That makes no sense at all, by that logic you are afraid of covid so got jabbed :4_joy:  just admit you are afraid 9_9  ..it's just common sense, if you don't need something don't get it, you are more likely to get run over by a car, do you fear cars? more people die in the middle of sex, you better fear sex lol ...just be a man and stock up on lemsips and stop crying to your GP, you will be just fine like 99% of the population ;) 

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

That makes no sense at all, by that logic you are afraid of covid so got jabbed :4_joy:  just admit you are afraid 9_9  ..it's just common sense, if you don't need something don't get it, you are more likely to get run over by a car, do you fear cars? more people die in the middle of sex, you better fear sex lol ...just be a man and stock up on lemsips and stop crying to your GP, you will be just fine like 99% of the population ;) 

Like I've said more than once some people did get jabbed out of fear of covid. Lots of people in fact. So what if they did. That however wasn't the only motivator. For some the driving force was things like pro-social behaviour, even some just to go on holiday for example. 

Not everyone I know who got jabbed was afraid of covid. But everyone I know who didn't get jabbed is afraid of the jab. It's in your words and posts for the last year. You can try and deflect with these comfort blanket statements of "I don't need it" but every now and then the naked fear of oh no this jab is dangerous and suspicious comes dribbling out.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Premier Steve's said:

Like I've said more than once some people did get jabbed out of fear of covid. Lots of people in fact. So what if they did. That however wasn't the only motivator. For some the driving force was things like pro-social behaviour, even some just to go on holiday for example. 

Not everyone I know who got jabbed was afraid of covid. But everyone I know who didn't get jabbed is afraid of the jab. It's in your words and posts for the last year. You can try and deflect with these comfort blanket statements of "I don't need it" but every now and then the naked fear of oh no this jab is dangerous and suspicious comes dribbling out.

:4_joy: You are free to believe what you like fella  ..for now :ph34r:

9 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I bolded the part of your own first paragraph that shows how you're dead scared of the vaccine.  Perhaps just admitting it reduces your overwhelming fear. Who knows?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator

My mum tested positive for COVID on Thursday. 

Thankfully my dad, missus and I have all tested negative. 

She's double jabbed and I for one am glad for it. Without that I don't think she'd be here today. Or at least seriously suffering. 

• Upvote 1