talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Aguero is double jabbed and currently enjoying his new heart problems like so many others, for a virus with a 99.99% survival rate and natural immunity being 15 times better than the vax, why would you get it?? :S  ..it doesn't stop the spread what so ever, makes no sense at all how they are trying to force people to get vaccinated especially when 90% of the people in hospital with covid are double jabbed, a healthy person has a better chance of fighting this naturally with your own anti bodies and immune system like god intended

Any proof that the vaccine caused these heart issues??

• Subscriber

It won't be long until every double-jabbed person who gets hit by a bus or bitten by a dog will be claimed by the anti-vaxxers as yet another victim of the vaccine. Ironic when most of them have made the direct switch from the very clever "did they die OF Covid or WITH Covid" critical thinker brigade.

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Any proof that the vaccine caused these heart issues??

Yes, the vaccine has been causing alot of heart problems around the world in younger people too. open your eyes mate, why are they forcing this on us for a flu that has a 99.99% survival rate?? sacking 100,000+ doctors and nurses because they won't take this vaccine they know they don't need or trust ..the world's gone mad, especially Australia which is now a dictatorship, I can see civil war around the world if they mandate this, it's a human rights violation at very least 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Yes, the vaccine has been causing alot of heart problems around the world in younger people too. open your eyes mate, why are they forcing this on us for a flu that has a 99.99% survival rate?? sacking 100,000+ doctors and nurses because they won't take this vaccine they know they don't need or trust ..the world's gone mad, especially Australia which is now a dictatorship, I can see civil war around the world if they mandate this, it's a human rights violation at very least 

You didn't answer the question :) 

• Subscriber

@Happy Blue

Me and the wife have just had our letter through the door inviting us for our booster jab and they have booked us in the local clinic for the jab, 15-minute journey up the road, that's fine by us and we will be going, these 70 odd-year-old legs won't keep us away.

You can chum us up there if you want and watch the nurse jab us in the arm, leg, arse or anywhere else and watch us walk away quite happily.

:drunk: :banana: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stan said:

You didn't answer the question :) 

I did ;)  ..60,000 care workers sacked today on Remembrance day, people died for your freedoms that are being taken away, they are clearly taking the piss out of you all, so that's more old & sick people who are going to die off in care homes due to being under staffed, can you not see whats going on? :35_thinking:  ..they are going to do the same with doctors & nurses leading to more deaths. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

I did ;)  ..60,000 care workers sacked today on Remembrance day, people died for your freedoms that are being taken away, they are clearly taking the piss out of you all, so that's more old & sick people who are going to die off in care homes due to being under staffed, can you not see whats going on? :35_thinking:  ..they are going to do the same with doctors & nurses leading to more deaths. 

You didn't. 

Where is the evidence that Aguero's heart issues were caused by the COVID vaccine?

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

You didn't. 

Where is the evidence that Aguero's heart issues were caused by the COVID vaccine?

Whats the evidence that it wasn't?:35_thinking:  ..he had zero heart problems at City, he had regularly scans due to his injury's,  gets doubled jabbed and shortly after has the heart problems many others have had after the vaccines 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Whats the evidence that it wasn't?:35_thinking:  ..he had zero heart problems at City, he had regularly scans due to his injury's,  gets doubled jabbed and shortly after has the heart problems many others have had after the vaccines 

Causation doesn't mean correlation.

It's not up to us to prove it wasn't. You're the one that thinks there's a link. Up to you to prove that instead of spread more anti-vax misinformation.

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I have read that too  and think some European countries banned the Modena vaccine for under 30s 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

All that with 85%+ vaccinated adult population and implemented COVID "green pass".

It's going to be a fun winter again.

As long as I can get fuck right off to Barbados & Jamaica I'll be happy. Fuck everyone else (apart from most people on here).

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

As long as I can get fuck right off to Barbados & Jamaica I'll be happy. Fuck everyone else (apart from most people on here).

I can't see tourist destinations closing their borders again, to be honest. Shouldn't be an issue, especially since you're vaccinated. Fingers crossed! :D

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, nudge said:

I can't see tourist destinations closing their borders again, to be honest. Shouldn't be an issue, especially since you're vaccinated. Fingers crossed! :D

Still have to do the PCR tests here, in Barbados, and in Jamaica for when coming back to the UK :( 

So much hassle! and cost!

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Still have to do the PCR tests here, in Barbados, and in Jamaica for when coming back to the UK :( 

So much hassle! and cost!

I feel you, I've visited 4 countries so far this year... xD

It's understandable, but such a bloody nuisance. The worst part of it is having to keep things flexible and have a backup plan just in case the test turns out positive and you have to reschedule absolutely everything. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Netherlands going in to partial lockdown. 

UK cases steady, surge across rest of Europe.

German ministers from all the different states will have an emergency meeting next week. Gonna be interesting to see what they come up with. New infections hit 50k for the first time ever yesterday. 

On 12/11/2021 at 14:44, Stan said:

Netherlands going in to partial lockdown. 

UK cases steady, surge across rest of Europe.

Will boris act in time this time or will he delay a lockdown? We probably know the answer 

Had a few beers after work the other day and had a discussion with a friend of a work colleague who is anti vax. He was saying the travel restrictions were unfair because they let rapists and murderers into countries. I pointed out that people who arent vaccinated are more dangerous to a country than them and statistically they could cause more deaths. I have an enemy for life 😂 his friend  who I work with was laughing so no problems with him. I'm just amazed at how anti vaxers keep using the same arguments that have already been debunked. Thats what happens when you put normal people against scientists though I guess 

Edited by Guest

@nudge thats pretty extreame in latvia I agree. I'm not against care workers having to be vaccinated as I wouldn't want my nan around them if she was still alive. I dont mind the restrictions on large events. But I am against people being put in jail for  not taking the vaccine. And not being able to vote seems a bit to far as well