talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Was about to bid for Wirtz then realised I don't have the money.

Was about to bid 99,999,999 Euros for Tousart then realised I'm not stupid xD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Had to let Fulkrug and Paulinho go. Fulkrug is too expensive for his level, and Paulinho is injured for the next couple months. Can’t risk it. 

Now watch it come back to bite you in the arse, as Füllkrug scores 150 points this season 😎

The prices are fucking stupid. Sancho is great, but 20m?! How much are the likes of Lewandowski gonna be? 30m? I wanted a challenge, but 40m is ridiculous with these player prices. Like Stan said, that price for a keeper of the team who just won promotion...madness. All of us are gonna end up with 3-4 good players and the rest of the teams are packed out with youngsters and squad players who are gonna play 5 games for their clubs.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Rick said:

The prices are fucking stupid. Sancho is great, but 20m?! How much are the likes of Lewandowski gonna be? 30m? I wanted a challenge, but 40m is ridiculous with these player prices. Like Stan said, that price for a keeper of the team who just won promotion...madness. All of us are gonna end up with 3-4 good players and the rest of the teams are packed out with youngsters and squad players who are gonna play 5 games for their clubs.

Talk for yourself... Pretty sure most of my team will be regular starters in their clubs :P

Yes, it's challenging, but don't forget that you earn money for each point, also player values change so you can sell some of them for profit, combine the two and you can improve your team as the season progresses. 

Also the game is pretty much about longevity, if we decide to continue after the season, we can choose to keep the same teams and get additional transfer budget. 

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Michael said:

So expensive that you bought him and beat me to him. :S

I didn't even bid that much extra.

I felt that I'd missed out on 2-3 previous keepers recently and had to get one. Any other decent keeper would be more expensive than Ortega I think. 

We'll see how this goes, but I do like my squad. Lost a bit of money on Tousart as I got over anxious when I initially got him (wasn't a huge fan of his when he was at Lyon). 

But everything else seems to be going along quite nicely and I have some extra cash to bolster my roster. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived