talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

"Es war ein Statement, das bei Fortuna nicht sonderlich gut ankam und auch jetzt noch in den Hinterköpfen steckt. Und dieser Spruch könnte jetzt noch brisantere Ausmaße annehmen. Denn Horn spielt mit Köln am letzten Spieltag bei Werder Bremen und könnte Düsseldorf mit einer hohen Niederlage bei den Hanseaten womöglich in die Zweite Liga stürzen."

:ph34r:

I absolutely understand how you feel about him, but I must admit that players identifying with their clubs and getting involved into local rivalries to such degree is very refreshing and I'd love to see more of it! :D 

Yes, we all love it when there's a rivalry going on, we love it! xD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, nudge said:

He's a hardcore Liverpool fan...Merseyside born, just happened to end up near Duisburg by accident. You should hear him sing You Never Walk Alone after a few beers...

For real?! 

This explains a hell of a lot to be fair :ph34r:

6 hours ago, nudge said:

He's a hardcore Liverpool fan...Merseyside born, just happened to end up near Duisburg by accident. You should hear him sing You Never Walk Alone after a few beers...

I know my English isn't the best but I wasn't aware it is that bad... 

27 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm definitely not complaining, but why in the world did you buy Singh from me for almost a million, @RickxD

I need midfielders and he may turn out to have a good season with Nürnberg.....I’m clutching at straws and I didn’t realise I was buying him from you 😂😂 fuck sake. I’m not having a good time of this. I blew my load too early on. 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Rick said:

I need midfielders and he may turn out to have a good season with Nürnberg.....I’m clutching at straws and I didn’t realise I was buying him from you 😂😂 fuck sake. I’m not having a good time of this. I blew my load too early on. 

You do realise Nürnberg are in the 2. Bundesliga? :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

A year and two month, they were relegated in 2018/19, which is not as long ago as your comment suggests.:P

But they weren't in the Bundesliga last season were they? :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cough, cough, actually forgot they were in the Bundesliga that season. :S

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I bid 2,89 Mio on Casteels. That was nowhere near enough wtf. xD

Yeah, I bid almost over a million more, haha. Just wanted to be sure I get him. Have a few other goalies ahead of Casteels in my priority list, might still go for another one, but didn't want to risk it and end up without a proper goalkeeper at all xD

Archived