talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

Doucouré transfers for 900,001 from Computer to Tommy

Nice. He came to Gladbach from PSG like 3 years ago? And he was injured for a VERY long time. Now that the season came to an end, he was brought on in the last few minutes like 2 or 3 times, and the whole team celebrated him like a rockstar, and even the players on the bench gave him standing ovations. I think that kid is the real deal. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Nice, so I can see the big players when all your teams are full. 

Oh I will definitely sell some of them once I get eyes on my actual targets 😎 Still have 24m in the bank either way! 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Michael said:

This is bloody tricky with the budget that we are given. :S

Yes, very challenging. But I also think it's better this way, makes it more realistic, especially if you're a Werder fan 😂 also, you will be getting extra money for every point your selected players earn during each matchday, so there's always room for improving your team as the season progresses. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yes, very challenging. But I also think it's better this way, makes it more realistic, especially if you're a Werder fan 😂 also, you will be getting extra money for every point your selected players earn during each matchday, so there's always room for improving your team as the season progresses. 

Does the transfer window actually close, can you buy players in the middle of the season? Or is the transfer window exactly as it is in real life?

How much extra money will you get with every point that your players earn during the matchdays?

5 minutes ago, Eco said:

So is my math right that to field a full team under the budget, the players need to average around 3m each? 

Yes, for the starting 11, it averages to around that amount.

£3,636,363 per player, to be exact.;)

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Does the transfer window actually close, can you buy players in the middle of the season? Or is the transfer window exactly as it is in real life?

How much extra money will you get with every point that your players earn during the matchdays?

You can buy and sell players every day all throughout the season! No limitations, no real life transfer window. 

You are awarded 10000 for each point your players earn :)

Archived