talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fucking pathetic sport this is and disgusting that people have given up to the extent where Rashford will get praised in some quarters for gamesmanship.

Incidents like that should lead to retrospective three match bans bans if the player has *clearly* deceived the officials because the bottom line is that it's cheating but no we'll just end up blaming the officials because it's easier.

2 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

Woah, aiming a bit high there. Lets aim for beating iceland or costa rica before 2022. One step at a time

One penalty won vs Iceland will be a capacity to win at least 3 or 4 if you give them time to bring through more of this generation. 

Rooney can stay to just take all the penos and cement his status as England's greatest player ever.

The problem of cheating in football is only going to get worse while we have snide little cunts like Michael Owen making excuses for it on television.

I'd be fucking livid if I was a Swansea fan because they deserve to at least be level up to this point and points here could make all the difference at the end of the season.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

He doesn't dive that frequent like alli or vardy.

That makes it alright then.

13 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

The problem of cheating in football is only going to get worse while we have snide little cunts like Michael Owen making excuses for it on television.

Watched that at half time, enraging. He was comparing it to "riding a challenge" the fucking nonce.

• Subscriber

No Schneiderlin for us this afternoon and Mirallas deservedly dropped to the bench after 2-3 anonymous performances.

Barkley drops into midfield with Gueye and Davies, Calvert-Lewin and Valencia come into the side in the front three. I have to say Valencia deserves a start but I'm yet to see what Koeman sees in Calvert-Lewin that's seen him rise so high in the pecking order. Decent player but I'd much rather see Lookman in the side as someone who might actually so some damage going forward.

7 minutes ago, adziom said:

Watched that at half time, enraging. He was comparing it to "riding a challenge" the fucking nonce.

I don't get the criticism of Fabianski there either. Sure, he came out and failed to win the ball, but Rashford would've found it very hard to create something from the position he was put in if he hadn't resorted to cheating.

53 minutes ago, adziom said:

Fucking pathetic sport this is and disgusting that people have given up to the extent where Rashford will get praised in some quarters for gamesmanship.

Incidents like that should lead to retrospective three match bans bans if the player has *clearly* deceived the officials because the bottom line is that it's cheating but no we'll just end up blaming the officials because it's easier.

I feel we've had this conversation recently......

• Subscriber

Swansea set to stay 2 points behind Hull then with Everton (H), Sunderland (A) and West Brom (H) to go - all very winnable games. Hull have Sunderland (H) then a much trickier Palace (A) and Spurs (H).

• Subscriber
56 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

He doesn't dive that frequent like alli or vardy. Fuck another cb injured.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived