talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

7 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Man City's best player aguero has had an awful game, meanwhile, all of man utd top players are injured (zlatan, pogba, and Mata. That and the fact that man utd is the only english team still playing for a european cup makes this draw look like a positive result for Man Utd and a bad one for City. 

City dont have Gundogan, Jesus and Silva either...  Cant really count Jesis as he played only 8 mins or so. And I dont think any Man Utd fan here thinks Pogba is really a top player for them this season anyways so your argument is invalid

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Fingers crossed Agueros vagina heals as soon as possible.

Not sure what's worse. Aguero's little bump on the head or Sanchez's sore lip xD

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

What has that got to do with anything? xD

It was a terrible game and a poor result for both teams as them drawing suits the teams around them. 

Even when Man Utd draw with Man City he still turns it into a snipe at us xD these glory hunters are dangers.

Should of been at least 5, Aguero's finishing is well below his normal standard at the minute  ...united was very poor, offered nothing and should of been put to the sword. Mourinho has spent 250+million on that team and they don't have a single player id want at City, what a shower of shit!!, one of the worse teams we have played all season

It was a real poor game, but sort of what was expected.

Thought Man United could have shown a bit more ambition, Rashford had the beating of the Man City backline if they could get him in behind but they never really did.

A fair result.

1 minute ago, Salford Kel said:

The pointless Americanisation of football continues with utterly pointless stats that anyone over 25 couldn't give two shits about

They sort of tell a story though! 

It tells you that United had very little of the ball and when they did have it they tended to hit a long ball. 

It also tells you that United in general are underpants under Mourinho and have lost all the traits that made them good. 

Utterly utterly boring. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

They sort of tell a story though! 

It tells you that United had very little of the ball and when they did have it they tended to hit a long ball. 

It also tells you that United in general are underpants under Mourinho and have lost all the traits that made them good. 

Utterly utterly boring. 

In other words, they tell you things that you know by watching the match

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Was just informing the people that didn't :twothumbsup:

Wasn't a dig at you, was a general comment. I think it's been one of many negative aspects of football that have been established because of the corporate exploitation. They dumb it all down to attract the biggest number of 'customers'

I think it can all be summed up by saying Man Utd parked the bus and it worked. Why Mourinho at least didn't try to win against team that isn't that great defensively is the question. They needed the win more than Man City.

Just now, Happy Blue said:

You was very lucky Aguero had the wrong knickers on!!

Didn't watch it. Last game I watched was the Chelsea game just because it was on where I was. Can't remember the one before that. Only put United as favourite team as there wasn't a 'no team' option and I used to be a United supporter

3 minutes ago, Salford Kel said:

Didn't watch it. Last game I watched was the Chelsea game just because it was on where I was. Can't remember the one before that. Only put United as favourite team as there wasn't a 'no team' option and I used to be a United supporter

I'm getting bored of football too tbh, it's just not like it was in the 90's -_-

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived