talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

American Politics Discussion

football forums

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Racism is not endemic to one Country, race, sexuality or religious group,  Racism goes all ways.   Woke has evolved beyond that scope and now comes down to reconditioning people to accept something that is scientifically false and persecute them for not believing it.

Woke is a political slang adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) originally meaning alertness to racial prejudice and discrimination.[1] Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights.

'reconditioning people to accept something that is scientifically false and persecute them for not believing it.' Okay so you are either homophobic, transphobic, racist; or all of the above, I'm glad you've finally admitted it and we can move on. And if it isn't these things that are 'scientifically false' please do explain what you are referring and what they have to do with 'being woke'.

Also sounds very similar to religious prosecution...

Edited by Spike

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Colonials?  is this 1652 again?   

You do understand the fundamental nature of cause and effect? That something in the history of South Africa would cause one group to have wealth and another to not have wealth?

47 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

1) I haven't seen a case of Christian fundamentalism,  I would agree that any religious fundamentalism is bad but I don't see where there is religious influence in American politics.   America's problems is that the people the Government is expected to regulate are the ones regulating the government and this is across the political aisle. 

2) the charges were 35 charges similarly worded but all of them are regarded as misdemeanors in terms of the statute of limitations that was escalated to a felony due to an impartial justice system that can either be Blue or Red which is another fundamental issue in that America doesn't have strong separation of powers.    

3) The guy that tried to kill trump has a tik tok account full of marxist ideology predominantly lenism he posted a video that he intends to kill trump and republicans.   he is only 20 making it his first time voting and placing republican on a registration doesn't make him one.   Witnesses from his school stated that he was mentally unstable and when you disagreed with him he got violent.

4) Paul Joseph Watson posted a video of cuts from CNN, MSNBC of numerous hosts calling for the killing of Trump and the villainising and dehumanising of Republicans,  the media have torn fractures into america and this is well on track with Yuri Bezmenov's interview on Russian cultural subversion plans set in motion as early as the 60's.    that video is quite chilling at just how candidly it was said.   We also saw Destiny get deplatformed for a rather grotesque take on the murder of an American citizen.   Calls for Joy Reid to also be deplatformed are underway.    

At least forever blue no matter who Bill Maher got it right,  the assassination attempt was a dark day in America,  it should be condemned no matter who. 

1.) Then you aren't looking hard enough. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/us/ten-commandments-wont-go-in-some-louisiana-classrooms-until-at-least-november-as-lawsuit-plays-out/ar-BB1qif1j?ocid=BingNewsSerp + https://forward.com/fast-forward/517874/rep-lauren-boebert-calls-on-christians-to-rise-up-and-take-our-place-in-christ-and-influence-this-nation/ + Amy Covid Barrett on the Supreme Court + take a look at some of those groups that stormed the US capital.

2.) It was 34 charges. They were all felonies. Statutes of limitation have fuck all to do with whether a crime is a felony or a misdemeanor - the statute of limitations says that the NY prosecutors had a time limit to bring charges and prosecute a case; nothing to do with the severity of the crime.

FFS mate, aren't you a lawyer?

3.) No he doesn't. In fact, he has so little social media presence that the analysts who were looking online for clues were stumped. The officials now suspect that the attack was not politically motivated, but simply about shooting the highest profile target near to him. @nudge asked you for the link to that alleged video about 10 days ago, still waiting. Found it yet?   Also, regarding the last sentence, witnesses from the school and university he attended as well as the nursing home he worked at have said the complete opposite - he was a quiet, calm guy, had no criminal record and no known mental health problems, and his violent act was a surprise to everyone.  Honestly, I don't even know where you get half of the stuff you post sometimes.

4.) Paul Joseph Watson is really the last person in the world who has a leg to stand on regarding dehumanising people he disagrees with politically. Where was this fucking outcry when Trump called on "second amendment people" to "take care of Hillary"? The state of political discourse in the western world has fallen into the toilet, but are we seriously meant to take moral cues from the people who thought chanting "hang Mike Pence" was acceptable?

I'm not condoning anyone's assassination attempt, but I think Trump can't really complain about the rhetoric getting violent when: 1.) it already was violent, 2.) he's attempted to utilise this kind of rhetoric for his political gain.

• Upvote 2

@Spike you know what orangecunt is referring to when he talks about something that is scientifically false. The difference between gender and biological sex has been explained so many times. If someone doesn't get it now they are choosing not to. And there's no point in debating it.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Spike you know what orangecunt is referring to when he talks about something that is scientifically false. The difference between gender and biological sex has been explained so many times. If someone doesn't get it now they are choosing not to. And there's no point in debating it.

You are 100% correct, mate. Nail on the head. I know what he is saying I just want the coward to admit it.

• Like 1

Just now, Spike said:

You are 100% correct, mate. Nail on the head. I know what he is saying I just want the coward to admit it.

He probably will admit it. People like orangecunt have nothing good about them. The less people like that in the world the better. 

1 minute ago, Gunnersaurus said:

He probably will admit it. People like orangecunt have nothing good about them. The less people like that in the world the better. 

Giovanni Tiso on X: "Fuck him up, Socrates. No contest.  https://t.co/OLvOXbjGrJ" / X

31 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Is there any point in debating when you lie the whole way through 

Kamala would call him out on his lies, whereas Biden couldn't even properly respond to him because he didn't even know where the fuck he was. 

Such a bitch ass move to stop debating now that you got a coherent opponent. 

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Kamala would call him out on his lies, whereas Biden couldn't even properly respond to him because he didn't even know where the fuck he was. 

Such a bitch ass move to stop debating now that you got a coherent opponent. 

Trump's come out and said he's willing to debate Harris multiple times now - so that's good.

I do think her strategy in the debates should be more than just refuting Trump's lies - if she spends the whole debate swat away at every lie, and almost all he does is lie, it's a bit of a waste of time and I don't think does much. Apparently Ronald Reagan would pull a "there he goes, lying again" at debates - that's probably a good strategy for Harris too.

She just needs a quick canned answer to laugh off his lies in a way that makes it clear he's lying and if she's rebutting something he said, probably repeating the question and pointing out how he routinely doesn't answer the questions (since the moderators don't moderate a fucking thing) is probably a good way of dealing with him constantly spewing bullshit.

Biden spent that debate on the defensive because he didn't know how to respond to lies other than just look shocked that a guy who loves to lie wouldn't stop lying - I think it's a better strategy to put Trump on the defensive. These debates are fucking stupid, tbh, they just reduce the US elections into some kind of idiotic WWE thing where if you get enough zingers in, you "win."

So she just needs to go into these with some prepackaged burns and canned answers for dealing with the constant lying, and she should be able to do a better job of making him uncomfortable and getting under his skin - that should be enough for the media to declare her a winner.

I'm pretty sure I saw some study though that shows these televised debates make literally 0 impact on the viewer though.

41 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Trump is still the favourite but looking at the narrative and the bookies it has NOT been a good 48 hours for his hopes.

If he does somehow loose are we expecting him to call it a fraudulent election again 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

If he does somehow loose are we expecting him to call it a fraudulent election again 

It just tells you he never truly believed the first result was fraudulent. If it was, this election would also be, and the exercise would be pointless. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It just tells you he never truly believed the first result was fraudulent. If it was, this election would also be, and the exercise would be pointless. 

One thing I've always wondered about trump is would he try to get a third term? I know that isn't allowed but it's trump. Wouldn't surprise me if he did 

41 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I'm quite surprised he said it to be honest. I can't stand him but he is normally a very good debater 

He just talks fast and confidently. 

3 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I'm quite surprised he said it to be honest. I can't stand him but he is normally a very good debater 

He's not a stupid person (he is a hack though). His political alignment requires him to defend the indesensible at times though, so he has to reach for dumb arguments that hold no water for anyone with an IQ over 90

6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

He's not a stupid person (he is a hack though). His political alignment requires him to defend the indesensible at times though, so he has to reach for dumb arguments that hold no water for anyone with an IQ over 90

Let’s just say he is a stupid person though, because he is a cunt.

• Like 2