talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Slaven Bilic Sacked; Allardyce Appointed

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how Allardyce keeps getting these jobs... he must spend the first half of each season just sitting by the phone waiting for someone to call him and say we have a shit rescue job for you... The pay is shit and we don't have any real expectation also you get to be on the tv again without it being a sting operation... 

18 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I don't know how Allardyce keeps getting these jobs... he must spend the first half of each season just sitting by the phone waiting for someone to call him and say we have a shit rescue job for you... The pay is shit and we don't have any real expectation also you get to be on the tv again without it being a sting operation... 

you say that like you wouldn't have a fair crack of the ol' sav bottle

4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

The pay isn’t shit though xD

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wtf and now WBA announce a new sponsorship deal with Uber Eats.

Did I die last year and I’m in some sort of parody afterlife?

Yeah, Liverpool won the Premier League managed by a 1960s British comedian pretending to be an eccentric German.

Archived