talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 0-2 Leicester City - Sunday 20th December, 2020

football forums

Comfortable.

That was so easy for Leicester, and that's what is most surprising about it. I didn't think they ever looked in danger. It could have been more.

But if you play the way Spurs do, you'll get days it works for you and days it doesn't. You certainly won't win a league title like that so hopefully that bizarre chat will come to an end now.

I'd be so frustrated as a Spurs fan. It's not like you don't have great attacking options either, one of the best set of options in the league even and it just must be so frustrating not seeing them properly unleashed.

Finally, Serge Aurier makes you laugh. He can go from looking a decent player to then completely losing the plot. We all saw Jose say it in the documentary, he's scared he'll make a mistake and there it is. That's what you get with him. 

That challenge for the pen, I've just no idea what part of him thought "I can win that"... 😂😂😂

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Just doing his usual. Storts was right - I've been impressed with them a lot of times this season but its games like today and last week where they're quite flawed.

I'm a bit more hopeful about us because of having Ndidi and Castagne back. Castagne's a really steady player and Ndidi's one of the best in his position. I do think people have gone a little overboard with Mendy praise. I think he's done alright, but he is so limited compared to Ndidi, who is the one midfielder we have with a real presence. Most tackles of any player in the league since we signed him. Love Ndidi. I think losing him last season was crucial.

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

Just doing his usual. Storts was right - I've been impressed with them a lot of times this season but its games like today and last week where they're quite flawed.

I'm a bit more hopeful about us because of having Ndidi and Castagne back. Castagne's a really steady player and Ndidi's one of the best in his position. I do think people have gone a little overboard with Mendy praise. I think he's done alright, but he is so limited compared to Ndidi, who is the one midfielder we have with a real presence. Most tackles of any player in the league since we signed him. Love Ndidi. I think losing him last season was crucial.

Ndidi is brilliant - made a huge difference today 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Storts said:

Ndidi is brilliant - made a huge difference today 

One of the best in his position in this league, he seems to go well under the radar when it comes to our players being linked with moves.

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Both Spurs and Chelsea have gone from being top of the table title contenders to struggling to stay in the top 4 slots after only two games... 

League table is madness. Point differential from 1st to 9th is mental. Not entirely sure what to make of this league at the moment. Extremely competitive. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

image.png

It's probably the angle and perspective but that's one hell of a lean from Maddison to be offside given where Aurier is standing. On the verge of Smooth Criminal by MJ. 

Aurier's dick played him onside. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived