talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TFF

football forum

17 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Regarding the comments I think it needs to be emphasised that this forum isn't ran by teenagers or young adults that have the time to be active. People have careers, social lives and families they need to balance. From a personal perspective some weeks i'm a lot more active than others because of how my shift pattern works. 

The important thing is we have an administrative team that we can trust to make the correct decisions. They don't need to be tracksuit Managers to have that.

I'd say thats fair actually. You've made me turn my head. Quality over quantity.

My complaint wasn't something that bothered me anyways. It was a friendly recommendation that there should be more moderation since the forum is just starting and its great to set a good example. I can understand they all have busy lives, but again I'm sure they are working hard in the backroom.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I'd say thats fair actually. You've made me turn my head. Quality over quantity.

My complaint wasn't something that bothered me anyways. It was a friendly recommendation that there should be more moderation since the forum is just starting and its great to set a good example. I can understand they all have busy lives, but again I'm sure they are working hard in the backroom.

What does more moderation look like to you Brian, I'm curious as to your needs here 

Just now, Batard said:

What does more moderation look like to you Brian, I'm curious as to your needs here 

Its not my needs xD

I have no expectations, but I was recommending that perhaps since the forum is just starting out, maybe its good to set a good example while the SEO grows along with new members we get, and by new I don't mean returning. 

The member count can put a lot of people off, obviously you'd know how to run this place better than I could but it was a friendly recommendation that could perhaps attract a few more people by setting the example. It wasn't a dig at anyone.

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Its not my needs xD

I have no expectations, but I was recommending that perhaps since the forum is just starting out, maybe its good to set a good example while the SEO grows along with new members we get, and by new I don't mean returning. 

The member count can put a lot of people off, obviously you'd know how to run this place better than I could but it was a friendly recommendation that could perhaps attract a few more people by setting the example. It wasn't a dig at anyone.

It seems you do have a need here, you have a need for an example by the staffing team here to be set to facilitate addiitons to our user base. What example would you like to see? I would say even if I wasn't on the staffing here, I would struggle to find anything negative about how the team is functioning. I believe there's certainly more patience and tolerance here exhibited then other forums I've frequented. However this doesn't mean we're not open to suggestions and feedback. We are. So shoot.

Just now, Batard said:

It seems you do have a need here, you have a need for an example by the team here to be set to add to our user base. What example would you like to see? I would say even if I wasn't on the staffing here, I would struggle to find anything negative about how the team is functioning. I believe there's certainly more patience and tolerance here exhibited then other forums I've frequented. However this doesn't mean we're not open to suggestions and feedback. We are. So shoot.

Yeah, like I said quality over quantity. It didn't really hit me until Aaron mentioned it. There aren't very many issues with how the team is functioning but my point was if there is one thing that I could recommend, maybe it was that at a push. It wasn't intended as a dig and is a minor complaint really because Stan and Cannabis are all over the forum anyways.

5 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

From my observation unforseen circumstances have arisen which can be boiled down to the amount of unprotected sex some staff members seem to be having.

:ph34r:

Oh deary dear, that could mean more gingers in the world.

bq43NJJ.gif

I don't see what the issue is... I see Eco, Cannabis, Stan, batard and harv all over the forum constantly everywhere. As if they are stalking us.... constantly..... waiting for us to slip..... so they can strike at our weaknesses... like a vicious..... sloth..... 

• Subscriber

Brian you're going about this the wrong way - if you want change you have to write a mean message about the admin in the reasons for edit box until they eventually cave in

• 4 years later...
On 29/05/2017 at 06:00, Stan said:

CHazz took over.

Didn't really commit to the maintenance of the site and/or keeping it as good as it could be. There were so many bugs and glitches which started affecting the site and therefore affected the 'user experience'. Users started getting frustrated and then posted less. These then wouldn't get fixed because Chazz wouldn't contact the hosts of the site. 

Didn't respond to queries put to him by us admin on how we can get TFF back to the good times.

Basically a massive cunt who contributed hugely to the downfall of the site. 

@MUFC - that's who Chazz was

Archived