talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 3-0 Tottenham - Saturday 13th February, 2021

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png      VS     e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg

Recent Form
Man City - WWWWW
Tottenham - LWLLL

Last 3 Meetings
21/11/2020 - Tottenham 2-0 Man City
02/02/2020 - Tottenham 2-0 Man City
17/08/2019 - Man City 2-2 Tottenham

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think Mourinho's worst defeat was against pep. The 5.0 against Barcelona. This could be an even heavier defeat. 

Doubt that he'll allow something like that to happen. Probably sit back and be happy to get out there with a 2-0 loss.

11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Doubt that he'll allow something like that to happen. Probably sit back and be happy to get out there with a 2-0 loss.

Have you seen our defence? If they don’t get double figures I’ll be surprised 

26 minutes ago, Stan said:

Definite penalty. Gundogan is kicked as he cuts the ball back. What are Spurs moaning about :what:?

Ederson actually wanted it xD 

Not sure it is actually if you watch it again. Gundogan actually stands on Hojbjerg first 

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He’ll get the golden glove, but it has very little to do with him. Deep down, you know it.

I think there's been points over the last year or two where Ederson has let some really soft goals in. I've not watched a great deal of them this season but you don't go on the run they've been on defensively with a dodgy keeper at the back. 

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

I think there's been points over the last year or two where Ederson has let some really soft goals in. I've not watched a great deal of them this season but you don't go on the run they've been on defensively with a dodgy keeper at the back. 

Ederson was the main reason we knocked them out the CL two years back. So many soft goals let in 

4 minutes ago, Storts said:

Not sure it is actually if you watch it again. Gundogan actually stands on Hojbjerg first 

annoying this wasn’t looked at properly from all angles. Gundogan clearly initiates the contact stepping on PEH

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Storts why is it you hate Mourinho so much? Is it  because he managed Chelsea or the football style or a bit of both?

I mean hes chelsea scum yeah but that’s not it.

It’s the football. And it’s the fact we are going nowhere under him. 

Archived