talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Turning 40

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Cazza said:

I would be astonished if he could pull my underwear over one leg let alone wear them with any degree of comfort..... And he doesn't have a secret stash in the house.

That's what you think. It wouldn't be a secret if you knew...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Cazza said:

I would be astonished if he could pull my underwear over one leg let alone wear them with any degree of comfort..... And he doesn't have a secret stash in the house.

What are you secretly stashing in your house then?

1 minute ago, Batard said:

What are you secretly stashing in your house then?

I think she's trying to imply her husband doesn't have a secret stash of women's knickers in her house. 

Or something along those lines. 

Unusual conversation for a Thursday morning this one. 

Just now, Cazza said:

I think men put 'sexy' into women's pants than we do, knickers have a mystic about them in many a mans mind. To me it's functional and for comfort wear so I wouldn't get freaked out about it ;but as stated above, womens pants are smaller and tighter and thus men can't really 'get' everything in them. But mens briefs are the same in some respects so why are women's knickers such an object of desire?

It would freak me out if a total stranger was to sniff my pants, as that's just sick.... Shall I post a pic of me in my pants?

Don't even fucking bother answering the last!!!

O.o

You been drinking?

I've heard of some weird shit in my time to be fair Caz, I once knew a girl who was selling her worn underwear on Ebay. 

Don't think they allow it now but at one point apparently people made a fair bit of money doing such things. 

Without sounding vanilla I think knicker sniffing is a strange thing for any man to do. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I think men put 'sexy' into women's pants than we do, knickers have a mystic about them in many a mans mind. To me it's functional and for comfort wear so I wouldn't get freaked out about it ;but as stated above, womens pants are smaller and tighter and thus men can't really 'get' everything in them. But mens briefs are the same in some respects so why are women's knickers such an object of desire?

It would freak me out if a total stranger was to sniff my pants, as that's just sick.... Shall I post a pic of me in my pants?

Don't even fucking bother answering the last!!!

@MUFC - wakey, wakey...

1 minute ago, Cazza said:

Seriously?

Me giving an honest answer is weird to a girl selling her kegs on ebay is normal?

I never called you weird, the weird shit was the girl selling her knickers. 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Devil said:

O.o

You been drinking?

I've heard of some weird shit in my time to be fair Caz, I once knew a girl who was selling her worn underwear on Ebay. 

Don't think they allow it now but at one point apparently people made a fair bit of money doing such things. 

Without sounding vanilla I think knicker sniffing is a strange thing for any man to do. 

Ask @MUFC that one, he loves women's feet ao I would not put it pass him from sniffing women's knickers. xD

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Ask @MUFC that one, he loves women's feet ao I would not put it pass him from sniffing women's knickers. xD

I've got a mate that's into feet, I've heard a few women have been horrified at things he's attempted to do to them. 

I'm not into any weird shit me, I love the works, stockings and suspenders and what not but knicker sniffing, feet....not for me. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Can we have a conversation about men's underwear?

Can I post pics?

Best check with John, he's currently reviewing your material. 

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Every time I go to the lav England lose a wicket.... More coffee!!!

12 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Just made coffee and England have lost another wicket.

Go again

So now we've discussed @UNIQUE in his wife's underwear, knicker sniffing and Cazza's husband putting his cock between his legs to make a mangina.

Can we get back to me worrying about me turning 40 and going grey!!!!!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil said:

Can we get back to me worrying about me turning 40 and going grey!!!!!

TBF my hair went a bit grey before I got to this week before 40 so nothing new for me. You're going to enjoy it. I know I certainly am.

31 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

TBF my hair went a bit grey before I got to this week before 40 so nothing new for me. You're going to enjoy it. I know I certainly am.

No signs of the grey in me yet to be fair. 

I hope I enjoy it. 

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Devil said:

No signs of the grey in me yet to be fair. 

I hope I enjoy it. 

I wouldnt worry too much about it. Just another day imo and everything around will be the same. Think we fret over numbers for no good reason at all. After all its whats between your ears that matter more than a number determining your time on Hotel Earth. 

3 hours ago, Devil said:

I've got a mate that's into feet, I've heard a few women have been horrified at things he's attempted to do to them. 

I'm not into any weird shit me, I love the works, stockings and suspenders and what not but knicker sniffing, feet....not for me. 

PM me his number.

9 minutes ago, Cazza said:

He could still be in the closet?

Who?

My mate or MUFC?

It defo women's feet my mates into, he buys all kinds of oils and stuff so he can do his thing with whoever he's with at the time. 

Really weird if you ask me, imagine your husband wanted to oil up your feet and get down and dirty with them!!!

There is only one thing I want to do when I am 40, and that's cage dive with Great White's.

It's my ultimate dream and I'd love to do it at such a landmark age to always look back on.

Don't have to worry about that just yet but that is the dream anyway.

52 minutes ago, Lucas said:

There is only one thing I want to do when I am 40, and that's cage dive with Great White's.

It's my ultimate dream and I'd love to do it at such a landmark age to always look back on.

Don't have to worry about that just yet but that is the dream anyway.

Mate I've got some amazing photos on my phone of something I did last summer that's a thrill seekers dream. 

But until I can post photos direct off my phone I will keeping them under wraps. 

3 hours ago, Devil said:

Mate I've got some amazing photos on my phone of something I did last summer that's a thrill seekers dream. 

But until I can post photos direct off my phone I will keeping them under wraps. 

If you've done it already I would be insanely jealous.

21 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Do it from Perth, you can then chillax from Cottesloe beach during the other days.

Yeah, I have looked at Australia (Been once) but also South Africa and Mexico.

All have their plus points. Ultimately it would probably be down to which water is clearer.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

If you've done it already I would be insanely jealous.

No mate I haven't gone in a shark tank but I will be doing that in my life time as that's one of my bucket list must does as well. 

I paraglided off the highest point in the whole of Europe/Asia you can paraglide from 2400 feet high in the Sky, was the most unbelievable experience. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Devil said:

I paraglided off the highest point in the whole of Europe/Asia you can paraglide from 2400 feet high in the Sky, was the most unbelievable experience. 

That reminded me of Del Boy in OFAH when he bragged that he could do Paragliding to win a bird over, then Rodney set him up and watched him sail off into the wild blue yonder as Rodney would not let him off the hook by an expected phone call. :4_joy:

Archived