talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lewandowski or Kane? (Gerrard Insecurity Thread)

football forum

Who is the better forward?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better forward?

• Lewandowski
    • Kane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kane’s technique when it specifically comes to striking the ball - like the pace and shape he can get on his finishes and passes - might be slightly better, but Lewandowski’s overall game is unreal. 

He is a world-class presser, hold-up player, his movement is unbelievable, he has great control and speed of thought in tight areas, and maybe up until the last few years he was faster than Kane. 

His technical and physical skill set is so rounded, his work rate is so intense, and his tactical intelligence is so high, that it feels like it’s almost impossible for him to play badly. He’s just churned out season after season of world class performances for a decade now. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
23 hours ago, 6666 said:

Lewandowski is better but I wouldn't say Kane is far off. If Kane was at a side on a similar level to Bayern then I think fans would think higher of him.

They definitely would. As he would be banging in the same numbers and winning more.

18 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

They definitely would. As he would be banging in the same numbers and winning more.

Winning more what? Lewandowski has plenty of league and cup medals, and a CL medal. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I believe he means Kane would be banging in the same number of goals, but winning more trophies than at Spurs. 

Fair enough. It’s just weird for anybody to say that Kane is in any way underrated. He’s wanked off by the entire football community.

Archived