talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lewandowski or Kane? (Gerrard Insecurity Thread)

football forum

Who is the better forward?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better forward?

• Lewandowski
    • Kane

3 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

I didn't realise it hurt so much when he told Chelsea to fuck off when they embarrassed themselves trying to sign him.

It is ok mate, you will get over it.............eventuallyxD

was that before or after the fans were burning his shirt and threatening his family? xD so fickle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cicero said:

I'm glad we didn't sign him personally. We probably would've won far less with the amount of bottle he'd bring to the team. 

he always did get in lampard’s way for england as well, shame he didnt know his place

Just now, Spike said:

was that before or after the fans were burning his shirt and threatening his family? xD so fickle

Sorry, I didn't have you pegged as someone who got their information from the S*n Spike. Maybe I'm hoping too much to expect an Aussie living in the USA to have a better grasp as to what the gutter press in the UK print.

Cicero won't like this, he thinks Gerrard was a joke but is still trying to deal with the fact that he gave the bent Russian a fuck off tablet when they (pathetically) tried to sign him.

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He’s not even from Liverpool ffs. Dirty wool. But enough about @Dr. Gonzo

Birkenhead > idk where he’s from actually lol, but not Birkenhead.

But anyone that doesn’t think Gerrard (or Lampard tbh) are 2 of the best midfielders of their era probably should go ask their minder to wipe the dribble from their face.

• Administrator

Of course a thread about Lewandowski and Kane has turned in to a Liverpool/Gerrard thread. Take any attention off them for a second and their knickers get well and truly twisted xD 

11 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Sorry, I didn't have you pegged as someone who got their information from the S*n Spike. Maybe I'm hoping too much to expect an Aussie living in the USA to have a better grasp as to what the gutter press in the UK print.

Cicero won't like this, he thinks Gerrard was a joke but is still trying to deal with the fact that he gave the bent Russian a fuck off tablet when they (pathetically) tried to sign him.

don’t know about the sun dont care about the sun, but i did see videos of scousers burning jerseys, not just gerrard, but torres, and suarez as well, must be a pastime up there 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Birkenhead > idk where he’s from actually lol, but not Birkenhead.

But anyone that doesn’t think Gerrard (or Lampard tbh) are 2 of the best midfielders of their era probably should go ask their minder to wipe the dribble from their face.

@Rab I hate to drag you into this again but can you ban Gonzo?

There is clearly no place for logic here when we are discussing Stevie or fat Frank.

Even though this thread has got fuck all to do with either xD

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Of course a thread about Lewandowski and Kane has turn in to a Liverpool/Gerrard thread. Take any attention off them for a second and their knickers get well and truly twisted xD 

I love me banter but talking about me Stevie is bang out of order

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Of course a thread about Lewandowski and Kane has turn in to a Liverpool/Gerrard thread. Take any attention off them for a second and their knickers get well and truly twisted xD 

I mean tbf the poll’s a bit boring - Kane or the person who should win the poll? Easy

• Administrator

Fuck me if everyone got banned because a member asked, there'd literally be no-one else to talk to. Although, he'd probably still pick an argument with himself about Gerrard xD 

1 minute ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

There is clearly no place for logic here when we are discussing Stevie or fat Frank.

Again GIF by memecandy

How many times do I have to say it before it starts sinking in.... You can't use the word 'Fat' anymore.... It's 'Well Fed'

Can we ban the use of the word 'Fat' please @Rab It offends me... You only need some passing interest in these threads and if people see we don't care about Fat shaming then it's game over!!

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Again GIF by memecandy

How many times do I have to say it before it starts sinking in.... You can't use the word 'Fat' anymore.... It's 'Well Fed'

Can we ban the use of the word 'Fat' please @Rab It offends me... You only need some passing interest in these threads and if people see we don't care about Fat shaming then it's game over!!

Can we use Flabby? Alliteration is pretty key, I think

Just now, Stan said:

Fuck me if everyone got banned because a member asked, there'd literally be no-one else to talk to. Although, he'd probably still pick an argument with himself about Gerrard xD 

Finally:congrats:

Now please explain that to the halfwit who was once again whining about me instead of a thread that got hijacked by his cronies,

1 minute ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Nah if he was motivated by greed he would have taken the plastic's offer to double his salary instead of telling them to fook off.xD

ah yeah that £300,000 p/w was chump change, good on him for taking a loyalty discount

Archived