talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lewandowski or Kane? (Gerrard Insecurity Thread)

football forum

Who is the better forward?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better forward?

• Lewandowski
    • Kane

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Scouse_Mouse said:

Despite what you read in the tabloids or on Twitter Stevie turned down much more money to stay with his hometown club Spike.

he loved liverpool so much he threatened to leave to get a pay hike, classic loyalty, good to know it only cost millions and millions of pounds, anymore and a few more shirts would have been burnt

43 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

The ironic thing is that most of us who call Frank "fat" would take his physique in a heartbeat.

It's almost as if its kind of like, a joke. You know? Something that sticks even though it isn't relatively true?

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

he loved liverpool so much he threatened to leave to get a pay hike, classic loyalty, good to know it only cost millions and millions of pounds, anymore and a few more shirts would have been burnt

Whatever chum, you believe your recycled tabloid sensationalized headlines I'll stick with the facts Chelski wanted him and he told them to fuck off.

1 minute ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Whatever chum, you believe your recycled tabloid sensationalized headlines I'll stick with the facts Chelski wanted him and he told them to fuck off.

good ol generous gerrard, taking a payrise to stat with his childhood club everton

6 hours ago, Mpache said:

Lewandowski and Kane are the 2 best in the world. I think Lukaku needs to be considered in that world class tier though. I'd have him third. He's the only one who comes close to those two I would think.

In my opinion, Benzema belongs to this conversation. 

The exit of Ronaldo made him the focal point of Real Madrid attack and he has delivered since. 

The reasons given by Merson to defend that Kane is better than Lewandowski are totally wrong, but the comparison itself is not. In my opinion, there is a case for Kane. Especially considering how impressive Kane´s all-round game has been lately and how many chances and assists he´s created for his teammates. 

I´d still take Lewandowski but Kane is not that far off.

Just now, Scouse_Mouse said:

Taking a paycut to stay with his hometown club.

It explains Cicero's obsession but not yours mate.:coffee:

paycut xD when someone is given more money than previously it is a pay rise not a pay cut. using another club to get a payrise is a simple and common tactic. but he is so loyal <3 he would have played for free

6 hours ago, Mpache said:

Because he is English. I've said this before, but the English are very negative towards their own talent, and it happens in a lot of countries. Joe Hart for me was never anywhere near as bad in his prime as some said he was.

That's because dumbass English football pundits called him the best in the world, so dumbass casual fans lap it up and for the in the know groups, who know hes not it becomes your mission to tear him down.  

Just now, Spike said:

paycut xD when someone is given more money than previously it is a pay rise not a pay cut. using another club to get a payrise is a simple and common tactic. but he is so loyal <3 he would have played for free

You don't usually sound this dim Spike, how many players do you know that played for "free"ffs 

He turned down more money to stay at Liverpool, he broke plastic hearts.

Maybe it sounds so confusing to you mate but honestly it isn't.:what:

6 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

You don't usually sound this dim Spike, how many players do you know that played for "free"ffs 

He turned down more money to stay at Liverpool, he broke plastic hearts.

Maybe it sounds so confusing to you mate but honestly it isn't.:what:

he must not have been very loyal if he cost millions of pounds to keep around xD pretty ewsy to stay loyal with a fat weekly cheque

• Administrator

Anyone remember that 'he's 28 until he's 29' Twitter spat between Arsenal fans? 
I think @Scouse_Mouse has eclipsed it with the 'he turned down more money at Chelsea to stay at Liverpool so he took a pay-cut' xDxD 

For reference:

11 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

For those who agree with Storts that Kane is somehow a "better all round footballer"

Wash your fucking mouths out with soap. 

Yeah, I don't know where the idea that Lewa isn't complete comes from. He can do everything and has literally elevates the team around him.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Anyone remember that 'he's 28 until he's 29' Twitter spat between Arsenal fans? 
I think @Scouse_Mouse has eclipsed it with the 'he turned down more money at Chelsea to stay at Liverpool so he took a pay-cut' xDxD 

For reference:

loyalty means getting paid millions of pounds that is a fact

loyalty means getting paid millions of pounds when you could be paid slightly more millions of pounds

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

loyalty means getting paid millions of pounds that is a fact

loyalty means getting paid millions of pounds when you could be paid slightly more millions of pounds

Nah, again I think I must be confusing things, Stevie got paid good money (as is the case with world class players) he got offered much more to play for a plastic club, he fucked them off, then he got a raise after he turned them down.

Still with me?

He could have left for more money but he settled for less.

Take a deep breath and concentrate Spike, it's really not as confusing as it seems.

Well then again maybe.......:coffee:

5 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Nah, again I think I must be confusing things, Stevie got paid good money (as is the case with world class players) he got offered much more to play for a plastic club, he fucked them off, then he got a raise after he turned them down.

Still with me?

He could have left for more money but he settled for less.

Take a deep breath and concentrate Spike, it's really not as confusing as it seems.

Well then again maybe.......:coffee:

You don’t seem to get that it’s really fucking easy to be loyal with his paycheque. There is less difference between 100,000 p/w and 200,000 than 500 and 1000

fucking loyalty ain’t defined by those millions. If he was a Sheffield boy at Wednesday with the same love for the club as you think he has for Liverpool, he wouldn’t have stayed when someone came knocking.

4 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

It is if he could have taken much more to jump ship ffs xD

That’s not a pay cut?

A pay cut is getting less than you were paid before?

Idk why this is still going.

Kane is not as good as Lewa, Gerrard was better than Lampard but people might feel different & that one was certainly a closer debate than the one in this thread. It’s also been done a billion times on the internet.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

You don’t seem to get that it’s really fucking easy to be loyal with his paycheque. There is less difference between 100,000 p/w and 200,000 than 500 and 1000

fucking loyalty ain’t defined by those millions. If he was a Sheffield boy at Wednesday with the same love for the club as you think he has for Liverpool, he wouldn’t have stayed when someone came knocking.

Michael Owen didn’t think it was that easy, tbh

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Michael Owen didn’t think it was that easy, tbh

michael own is possibly the dullest human alive, if the earth was flat and he fell off the side, people wouldn't even shrug with boredom

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

michael own is possibly the dullest human alive, if the earth was flat and he fell off the side, people wouldn't even shrug with boredom

One of the rare players where of all the clubs they’ve played for, most of the fans can’t stand the guy. I bet his parents don’t even love him

Archived