talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mahrez City (4) 2-0 (1) PSG - Tuesday 4th May, 2021 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Unfortunately, City will make mincemeat of either Real or Chelsea. 

Not sure about that. You lot haven't seen the real Timo Werner yet. :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, Rick said:

Unfortunately, City will make mincemeat of either Real or Chelsea. 

Tuchel has Pep’s number so far this season, out-thought him already this season in a knock out one-off game, Chelsea would be a totally different animal to PSG in terms of setup. As for Real Madrid, their experience can never be ruled out or a spectacular moment from Benzema. Either way, should be an entertaining final.

Oh no, another club that sold themselves to a billionaire have made their way into the CL final, if only we had more clubs that sold themselves to the population of entire continents to build a commercial empire that has zero to do with the purpose of the club so that they could financially dope themselves to keep them at the top.....sorry I mean traditional powerhouses.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Oh no, another club that sold themselves to a billionaire have made their way into the CL final, if only we had more clubs that sold themselves to the population of entire continents to build a commercial empire that has zero to do with the purpose of the club so that they could financially dope themselves to keep them at the top.....sorry I mean traditional powerhouses.

Hurting for another Man United CL win, eh?

13 minutes ago, Danny said:

Ironically it was more aimed at Barce and Real Madrid but you can throw United in there if you want lol

I knew you were a London red at heart

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived