• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City - Tuesday 18th May, 2021

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I can't believe the way Werner celebrated that, knowing he definitely handballed it and that VAR would be having a look xD

He's that desperate. 

He probably will score an actual legitimate goal in the 2nd half

• Administrator

Somehow still 0-0, even aside from the goals being correctly disallowed by VAR. 

Chelsea been all over us and eventually one of the goals will count and it'll be deserved. 

We need to find a way of stopping their midfield from getting the ball so easily but also string some passes together further up the pitch. Chelsea's ability to crowd out our players on the ball around halfway and in their own half is pretty impressive. Always 2 or 3 in an intense press. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I can't believe the way Werner celebrated that, knowing he definitely handballed it and that VAR would be having a look xD

It worked. I was convinced he had scored.

• Subscriber

On the non-penalty, all I can say is that it's incredible that VAR and the people operating it are still finding ways to lose credibility long after it became apparent that they didn't have any left.

• Administrator

This will get messy now. Probably end 4 or 5-0.

We don't look like threatening at all. Can't get near their box let alone shots on goal. 

• Administrator

I mean, let's face it. This outcome was the more likelier of the two from the start. Chelsea out for revenge, our team still on cloud nine from Saturday. 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City - Tuesday 18th May, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived