talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 0-2 Man City - Saturday 6th November, 2021

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30

Live on Sky Sports

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png       VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
07/03/2021 - Man City 0-2 Man Utd
06/01/2021 - Man Utd 0-2 Man City (EFL Cup)
12/12/2020 - Man Utd 0-0 Man City

Recent Form
Man Utd - DWLWL
Man City - WLLWW

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are not in great form so this has come at the right time to get us back on track ..Foden has to be the first name on the team sheet. 5 players out Torres, Laporte, Walker, Delap & Mendy

Ederson

Cancelo - Stones - Dias - Ake

De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Gundogan

Bernardo - Foden - Greelish

BENCH:- Steffen, Zinc, Fernandinho, Palmer, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

How did sky sports get this game it is on the by sport slot time?

Probably agreed to swap with BT as they have the Brighton/Newcastle game at 5.30pm. 

There's no top manager available. They had their chance with Conte but even he isn't the ideal long term option. ten Hag could be available in the summer but given how well he is doing with Ajax at the moment, it's unlikely he would want to leave.

Ole really played some 4D Chess to enhance his job security even further. Respect. 

6 hours ago, Stan said:

Probably agreed to swap with BT as they have the Brighton/Newcastle game at 5.30pm. 

Thats like swapping michelle Keegan for Susan Boyle 

57 minutes ago, Cicero said:

There's no top manager available. They had their chance with Conte but even he isn't the ideal long term option. ten Hag could be available in the summer but given how well he is doing with Ajax at the moment, it's unlikely he would want to leave.

Ole really played some 4D Chess to enhance his job security even further. Respect. 

Ten hag would leave ajax in a second to manage utd. The money in the premier league is so big now I think we would have a decent chance of getting him. 

8 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ten hag would leave ajax in a second to manage utd. The money in the premier league is so big now I think we would have a decent chance of getting him. 

He turned down Bayern Munich, and United don't pay over the top salaries for their managers compared to the rest of Europe. 

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He turned down Bayern Munich, and United don't pay over the top salaries for their managers compared to the rest of Europe. 

Fair enough 

39 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I don't think he'd leave Ajax mid-season while they're still in the CL, but I'm literally basing that off feelings rather than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Happy Blue how come Mahrez doesn't play in many league games any more? 

Think that's a question for Pep :4_joy:  ..my best guess would be that Bernardo is in great form and works a lot harder, like you i rate Mahrez, great player to have coming off the bench or in the starting 11 ..hope your parents are feeling better

3 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

As a married man with 3 children, I’ve not had sex in a while. However, waking up this morning knowing I was going to get fucked this afternoon was not the standout moment I was hoping it would be.

We are not playing that great right now mate so you never know

That's not how we will line up, it will be Bernardo on the right, De Bruyne in midfield, maybe Foden as a false 9 and Jesus on the left, but could be the other way around too

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Dias - Cancelo

De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Gundogan

Bernardo - Jesus - Foden

Problem United have atm is that they’re parking the bus so much that their defensive solidity relies on attacking players to play like defenders, but they can’t keep that defensive intensity up that the defenders have 

Utd have 3 centre backs doing nothing but watching everything happen in front of them. I’d hook one of them off at half time and get another midfielder in there if you want to make a game of it. Not that I give a shit really though. 

Ronaldo encouraging a high press, players follow, United defensive system falls apart for a few minutes and City nearly make it 2-0.

3 CB’s on the pitch means United don’t have enough pace and attacking quality on the pitch

Archived