24/02/2020 - Liverpool 3-2 West Ham

Recent Form
West Ham - DWWWW
Liverpool - WDWWW

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rick said:

Not really looking forward to this. I don’t want to see Ox in that midfield. Hendo, Thiago & Fabinho. We need to keep the ball against these lot or they will punish us big time. 

It's West Ham, not prime Barcelona pal. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's West Ham, not prime Barcelona pal. 

That’s the attitude that loses you these games. Would you say West Ham are better than Brighton? Look at the second half against them last week. 

Just now, Rick said:

That’s the attitude that loses you these games. Would you say West Ham are better than Brighton? Look at the second half against them last week. 

I honestly don't think me thinking West Ham aren't prime Barcelona will lose us this game tbh. 

I'm pretty sure we will give it everything and if it's not good enough then it's not the end of the world. 

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'm pretty sure we will give it everything and if it's not good enough then it's not the end of the world. 

No it’s not the end of the world, but it’s a good chance to capitalise on Chelsea dropping two points yesterday, 

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

No it’s not the end of the world, but it’s a good chance to capitalise on Chelsea dropping two points yesterday, 

Totally agree. Hopefully we win and hopefully Ox plays as well as he did against AM, because he's starting today.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

How’s that not a foul

I think Alisson was pretty shit there tbh, but Antonio did put an elbow in his back so I’m not sure why it’s stood. 

Also, why does Matip decide not to jump? He’s straight ahead of Ogbonna and does nothing. 

• The title was changed to Not Prime Barcelona 3-2 Liverpool - Sunday 7th November, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived