• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Saudi Arabia GP - 3-5th December

football forum

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tommy said:

5 second penalty for Max. MaFIA trying their hardest to let their poster boy win. 

Sorry but Max has come a cunt of all sorts. Even his own team said you shouldn't have done that on the radio.

• Administrator
Just now, MUFC said:

Sorry but Max has come a cunt of all sorts. Even his own team said you shouldn't have done that on the radio.

Didn't they mean not to let him through again? Not really cunty behaviour, for that part.

• Subscriber

For what it's worth I don't think it was a brake test. Max has still been a silly boy during this race. I haven't really enjoyed the drama here. It's all been a bit embarrassing. The problem is though that Mercedes started off the dirty tricks at the start with Bottas behind the safety car and Hamilton on the formation lap. From Red Bull's perspective, nothing got done about it so why play fair? It's the approach of schoolkids but that's what you need to expect from F1 drivers (and Christian Horner).

There are huge questions for me after today of Michael Masi's competence as race director.

Poor Ocon on the line there.

• Subscriber

Also a shoutout to DRS being a shite idea. That collision came about because neither of them wanted to give the other DRS on the pit straight. Imagine having a tool in F1 that makes these ultra competitive maniacs not want to take the lead. Hopefully the new cars render it obsolete but no doubt the powers that be will want to keep it because gimmicks and drama.

Genuinely annoyed by that race as a fan of the sport. Shambles to be honest. At least it's winner takes all in the last race but I wish it was Brazil or Suzuka not the Abu Dhabi car park.

7 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

For what it's worth I don't think it was a brake test. Max has still been a silly boy during this race. I haven't really enjoyed the drama here. It's all been a bit embarrassing. The problem is though that Mercedes started off the dirty tricks at the start with Bottas behind the safety car and Hamilton on the formation lap. From Red Bull's perspective, nothing got done about it so why play fair? It's the approach of schoolkids but that's what you need to expect from F1 drivers (and Christian Horner).

Definitely Max’s alt account. :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived