The better place to talk football.

Are you a dancer?

football forums

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

44 minutes ago, MUFC said:

At events where people dance. Do you join in or avoid dancing?

Depends on the kind of dancing. The typical club dancing where everyone bounces to the beat, bobs their head, bends and lifts their arms up and down and sideways, and does a two-step every once in a while in an uncoordinated manner? No thanks, not my cup of tea... 

I quite enjoy partner dancing though, whether it's swing, rock n' roll, Waltz or just simple slow dancing. After all, dance is just a vertical expression of a horizontal desire... 

• Administrator

In all serious, no. 

The most I danced was at my wedding reception. Never danced a lot before that and even when I was at a party or a club I wouldn't call what I did dancing xD. But for that night it was on the dancefloor all night. Adrenaline was well and truly in me xD 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

This was my hayday. Not giving a fuck about how you looked with shit shades and a vest top. Fucking posing cunts.

How much drugs do you have to take to survive that? :ph34r:

52 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

This was my hayday. Not giving a fuck about how you looked with shit shades and a vest top. Fucking posing cunts.

I was actually at this here. I went to many events back then, but that's the only one I know of on YouTube. I preferred the hard House and hardcore to the while Pier type music though, harder music.

For the UFC fans, look who is on the decks at 46:50.

He was always in there back then.

14 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I was actually at this here. I went to many events back then, but that's the only one I know of on YouTube. I preferred the hard House and hardcore to the while Pier type music though, harder music.

Is that Bisping!!?!

• Subscriber
On 03/02/2022 at 18:25, Carnivore Chris said:

On 03/02/2022 at 18:39, DeadLinesman said:

Is that Bisping!!?!

He was in Burnley about 2 weeks back DJing at a club. Few people i know met him, it looked pretty fun to be fair. xD

Archived