talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 28 Matches - 5-10th March, 2022

football forum

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Danny said:

Norwich just lack quality over 90 minutes. It’s there and if they go down theyll probably come straight back up but they are a fleeting moments side 

Eww hope not. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Eww hope not. 

They’ve got money in the bank, parachutes payments on top and Dean Smith who is good at that level. Be interesting to see if they can ever put together a good Prem side 

Difficult 2nd half but saw it through. 5 wins in 6. 16 points in 18. Never expected anything like this. Incredible turn around. 

We need 10 points from the next 8 games to feel safe going into that last 4 games which includes Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal.

17 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

Difficult 2nd half but saw it through. 5 wins in 6. 16 points in 18. Never expected anything like this. Incredible turn around. 

We need 10 points from the next 8 games to feel safe going into that last 4 games which includes Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal.

Brighton's physical style and high press made our more tippy tappy players uncomfortable,  they physically dominated us and we can chalk this up to a win but we really were second best all day.   lucky not many teams play like brighton

First of two big home games for us tonight. Villa and Norwich.

Ideally, we need to be targetting 6pts. It's nights like this where youlean on the crowd to suck that ball into the net and give you an extra edge.

Villa had a great performance Saturday but they are beatable and I don't think there's a hell of a lot between us in all truth. We should have won that game at Villa Park really. Just hope we have a bit better luck than we've been on the receiving end of recently because we are due something.

Big boost to see Bamford on the bench after a full week of training so he will come on tonight at some point, fingers crossed there is no recurrance of any issues.

Leeds vs Villa will be on Amazon.

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling this was one they had the rights to from when it was originally postponed, so don't think it is all matches.

Realistically I don't think there's much to split everyone from at least Southampton down. And unless its a top side going for a title, winning more than 2 in a row is actually fairly rare.

For sure, Leeds are quite capable of doing to Villa what Villa just did to Southampton & Brighton.

If Villa were to win a 3rd in a row.. Wolves would suddenly be 4 points away with 11 (8 tough) games remaining.

Been watching the Leeds vs Villa match.

A very even contest. Perhaps a shade more quality from Villa, though I have lost count of the bad touches from Ramsey. Leeds with plenty of intensity. But the tension of Everton & Burnley's games in hand is palpable in the Leeds players, manager & crowd.

• Subscriber

Buzzing at Watford, Norwich and Leeds getting beat whilst simultaneously fuming at the fact our fanbase has been reduced to giving two fucks about these games and also feeling relieved that I've got a family meal on Sunday lunchtime so I don't have to watch us lose to the Wolves team that are winning 4-0 tonight. What a time to be a Blue.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived