football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 14.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png         VS      Burnley_FC_badge.png

Last 3 Meetings
02/10/2021 - Burnley 0-0 Norwich
18/07/2020 - Norwich 0-2 Burnley
25/01/2020 - Burnley 1-2 Norwich (FA Cup)

Recent Form
Norwich - DLLLL
Burnley - WLLLL

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big one for us boys today. Need the 3 points come on Burnley 

I got a feeling dyche might start with vydra and put weghorst on the bench. 

Cornet scored for first time in a long time other night. Hopefully boost his confidence 

Need more of this from him. His early form was brilliant 

XiMmfR9.jpg

• Subscriber

Delightful to see the flat out hubris of Dyche boasting about his "I don't think they know how to win a football match lads" team talk end up looking hilarious in just four days as Everton go and win a football game at Man Utd and Dyche's side having the absolute piss taken out of them by the bottom club.

Reminds me of Troy Deeney's 'cajones' comment about Arsenal a few years back. The media will bum you for a couple of hours for being "straight talking" but actually what Sean Dyche boasted about after winning midweek (which achieved nothing for him by the way, they'd already won the game, it was pure hubris) has given all of Frank Lampard's team talks for him for the rest of the season.

This should have been the end of the relegation battle today though if Everton had done a halfway professional job in the second half at Turf Moor. Frustrating but this weekend couldn't have gone better for us.

18 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Delightful to see the flat out hubris of Dyche boasting about his "I don't think they know how to win a football match lads" team talk end up looking hilarious in just four days as Everton go and win a football game at Man Utd and Dyche's side having the absolute piss taken out of them by the bottom club.

Reminds me of Troy Deeney's 'cajones' comment about Arsenal a few years back. The media will bum you for a couple of hours for being "straight talking" but actually what Sean Dyche boasted about after winning midweek (which achieved nothing for him by the way, they'd already won the game, it was pure hubris) has given all of Frank Lampard's team talks for him for the rest of the season.

This should have been the end of the relegation battle today though if Everton had done a halfway professional job in the second half at Turf Moor. Frustrating but this weekend couldn't have gone better for us.

Try looking at what he actually said not what the media posted

He actually mentioned your away form which was spot on didn't show any disrespect. Don't get too carried away yet not over 

• The title was changed to Norwich 2-0 Burnley - Sunday 10th April, 2022
13 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

One job Burnley. One fucking job.

Story of our season so far out of the other sides currently in the bottom six we have one win against them and that was Everton midweek 

6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Everton are going to get away with this aren't they?

Hopefully not they've still got some tough fixtures but we've been woeful all season just hope we can pull something out of the bag 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Shocking from Burnley. They're done this time. It's been a ride for them but they're going. It's been coming.

4 points off Everton they've got some tough fixtures left. 🙏🏼 Personally I think we're toast 

14 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

That's what he actually said. Nothing like the media made out. Probably better off listening to him rather than BBC etc. 

Unlike a lot of premier league managers he's got respect. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived