talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Going back in time for 24 hours

football forum

If you were able to live 24 hours of a certain period of your life, which period would it be? Mine would be either Primary school, high school, college or a period in my teenage years. I'd go for my primary school days. Was completely stress-free and care-free period whilst doing some crazy shit even at that young age. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That time when that perv joined the forum. You know, the one that loves ladies feet and always asks for pictures of any comment that has the slightest hint of innuendo. The one with a very dodgy mind. 

I'd go 24hrs before he signed up and ban that person from signing up. 

:ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think we would all consider that time well used.... 

I would have gone back to 1986 and at 3.20am would have taken the door on the right rather than the one on the left.. After that unsavoury incident I began a period of self reflection... I had my own room, exercised a couple of times a day, learned how to play chess, was having sex about 4 or 5 times a week and had regular meals so I really knuckled down so to speak.. Prison also had it downsides but let's not dwell on the negatives... 

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

That time when that perv joined the forum. You know, the one that loves ladies feet and always asks for pictures of any comment that has the slightest hint of innuendo. The one with a very dodgy mind. 

:ph34r:

Sounds like a legend.

25 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Would I be able to change things that may alter the future therefore creating an alternate present reality? 

Thank you for reaching out with a very respectable question. Unfortunately nothing within that 24 hours can be altered.

5 hours ago, MUFC said:

If you were able to live 24 hours of a certain period of your life, which period would it be? Mine would be either Primary school, high school, college or a period in my teenage years. I'd go for my primary school days. Was completely stress-free and care-free period whilst doing some crazy shit even at that young age. 

Out of your whole life you'd choose a 24 hour period in you primary school?

Really?

I could be really boring and say my kids births but I'm not going to, it would either be the 2008 Champions league final day or a crazy Amsterdam trip with my mates (there have been several). 

4 hours ago, MUFC said:

Thank you for reaching out with a very respectable question. Unfortunately nothing within that 24 hours can be altered.

Then I'm not interested. There's no point in just re-living the past. It doesn't bring anything back. 

28 minutes ago, Devil said:

Out of your whole life you'd choose a 24 hour period in you primary school?

Really?

I could be really boring and say my kids births but I'm not going to, it would either be the 2008 Champions league final day or a crazy Amsterdam trip with my mates (there have been several). 

I am going to be boring and say that.

Just now, Toinho said:

I am going to be boring and say that.

If that wasn't allowed as an option?

Plus I have two children, it would be really unfair to pick one over the other. 

Just now, Devil said:

If that wasn't allowed as an option?

Plus I have two children, it would be really unfair to pick one over the other. 

That is true. Mine were born a minute apart so easy choice ha!

If it wasn't allowed....hmmmm probably the day my team won the state amateur cup in football. I was shocking that day, but the feeling and after party was magic. 

Archived