• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 0-1 Chelsea - Saturday 6th August, 2022

football forums

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Danny said:

Sterling is 100% the type of player Chelsea need, Havertz and Mount at times make them quite placid moving forward. Sterling's speed and directness completely opens up the game for them, not to dissimilar from how he plays for England now

1 minute ago, Danny said:

Chelsea crying out for a centre forward

hmmm :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Silly from Doucoure and a frustrating way to concede when we haven't really looked in that much trouble.

Trying to play as if we have Calvert-Lewin up front when we have Gordon needs to stop. If we have to go long it should be to McNeil who isn't tiny.

Mina has to be one of the biggest cunts ever to play in the league, fucking hate the fucker. We didn't do much in the first half but neither did Everton. Our two worst players on the pitch provided the goal as Ben and Jorgi were terrible with Kai. Sterling looked good but closed down very easily, and Koulibaly is a fucking beast and he should have been on a yellow for almost killing Gordon. We need a second goal to kill the game off as this will be open until the very end. 

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I see Sterling has been giving them diving lessons 😂 what a soft pen, ref bottled it

I see after all these years you are still trolling badly as ever. Two hands on the player taking him down soft? Yeah sure.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

I wonder what moronic nonsense I will hear during the commentary of this game. I’m sure 70 minutes of the game will be devoted to sucking off the new American owners and the other twenty minutes about how Lampard used to play for Chelsea and was also a manager. 

Be prepared for a season long Halaand vs Kane suck off.

• Administrator

Feel like this is standard Chelsea these days and I'm sure they were similar last season. Let the game fizzle out instead of going for the jugular and finishing the game off. It all seems a bit flat and they're probably fortunate that Everton aren't that good and have no striker.

Archived