talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 6-3 Man Utd - Sunday 2nd October, 2022

football forum

Sorry, but Rashford is fucking wank and Ronaldo should have started this game. Same goes for Casemiro over McTominay. Ten Hag getting what he deserves for those choices. 

Whoever told Eriksen to mark Haaland on that corner needs flogged, fucking cowards. I really hope City keep their foot on the gas in the second half, really give these lot a proper hiding. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm watching this and thinking we have to play this team in two weeks time and the way they've exploited that right-hand side on the pitch means we will get the hiding of a life-time unless a solution is thought of by then.

10 minutes ago, Ozzy0zz said:

I'm just going to quote myself and then continue being sad...

If we are not going to use Cristiano then we should pay him as an apology for wasting his time and let him leave..

We didn't deserve Cristiano coming back to begin with and if this is how we are going to use him..if I was Cristiano right now I might tell them I'm not playing another game...

This was his game to lose...we didn't even give him a chance. Do I have to remind you who Cristiano is?

Start Rashford...has Rashford even been playing lol..

Prime Ronaldo United vs Current City would be a great match. But maybe that's not the match too many are seeing as a present day option.

Biggest problem, IMO, is still United's midfield. Eriksen may be an upgrade in some situations, but against City, it's found out for what it is. And the defence could be better.

Rashford did score the goals to beat Arsenal. The team that will be top of the table, however many more goals by Haaland in the 2nd half.

• The title was changed to Man City 5-1 Man Utd - Sunday 2nd October, 2022
  • The title was changed to Man City 6-1 Man Utd - Sunday 2nd October, 2022
  • The title was changed to Man City 6-3 Man Utd - Sunday 2nd October, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived