The better place to talk football.

Man City 6-3 Man Utd - Sunday 2nd October, 2022

football forum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Danny said:

If no one expected this game to be so one sided then they’re delusional

Was expecting to be one sided but wasn't expecting them to concede so many. A dominant 2-0/3-1 win was what I was expecting.

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Let's be honest, they only scored because of the subs we made, the game was won a HT

true.  it's a bit like yesterday, Howe taking off trippier, Schar and burn let fulham ultimately score a consolation goal and ruin a clean sheet which looked bang on for 80 minutes.   Targett at RB and Jemal Lewis at LB both got exposed.

21 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The norse were a short, stocky people. You watch too much Rogan. 

Most people were 1000 years ago. The average human height has skyrocketed since the industrial revolution made getting enough nutrients not a rarity.

5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Haaland is taking the piss... I knew he would do well but this is going above and beyond expectations... I wonder how many he is going to end the season on.. we are only 8 league games in ffs.. xD

I said he'd score 40 in the league, think that was a bit conservative 😂 

This may be a dumb question but does Haaland do a lot of he doesn't get a goal or an assist? Maybe as an all round player he isn't the best but when you score that many goals it doesn't matter. 

@Happy Blue Are man city playing very open this season so they can get the ball to him? They have conceded alot of goals but it doesn't matter if you score that many 

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

No Mbappe? ..think if we win the CL then Haaland wins the ballon d'or on this form

Mbappe is obviously great but he doesn’t do anything that the three I’ve listed can’t do better.

I think he is also a choke artist,

2 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

This may be a dumb question but does Haaland do a lot of he doesn't get a goal or an assist? Maybe as an all round player he isn't the best but when you score that many goals it doesn't matter. 

@Happy Blue Are man city playing very open this season so they can get the ball to him? They have conceded alot of goals but it doesn't matter if you score that many 

What is he supposed to do? Even if he isn‘t scoring, I suppose he is occupying the defence as his movement and positioning is unreal, it is harder to mark a player like Foden when Haland is a threat. He’d probably be great at defensive corners given his athleticism. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived