• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 3-2 Liverpool - Sunday 9th October, 2022

football forums

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Think Haalands going to get 4 next week just because Liverpool fans mocked him, he was excited for the Derby (3 goals, 2 assists) what's he going to do when he's mad for it? :ph34r:

If he doesn’t score 4 against us, he’s pretty shit tbh. We defend like a bunch of special ed kids that shouldn’t be around sharp corners, if the best striker in Europe can’t score 4 on them he should feel bad

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is beating us right now a statement?

No as you have the quality to turn it around. Was thinking a 4-0 job 👀 

Really wouldn’t be surprised to see you her a result at City and that being the game where you find your mojo again. 

1 minute ago, JoshBRFC said:

No as you have the quality to turn it around. Was thinking a 4-0 job 👀 

Really wouldn’t be surprised to see you her a result at City and that being the game where you find your mojo again. 

I think the only thing you can count on with us in the league is giving up a goal early and then looking a bit shit huffing and puffing to try to get something.

• Subscriber
Just now, Cicero said:

How is that not a handball?

I looked at it and thought if his hand is not in the way its a cross into the box but its too close to his body for him to really do anything else I think.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How is that not a handball?

It doesn’t look like a natural position but he’s only moved his arm there to keep balance and he’s so close to the ball when it’s struck he didn’t know a thing about it imo.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If Diaz is out that’s a huge issue for us. He’s been our best player by far this season.

Fuuuuuck

Unpopular opinion perhaps but Ali is my player of the season so far. He's bailed us out quite a bit.

• Subscriber

Even as an Everton fan I've started finding the Alexander-Arnold pile on a bit tiresome lately but hard to argue with Neville's assessment of his defending there. Basic stuff not to bomb over to a player who's already got a man on him and leave a space like that behind.

Liverpool had done pretty well to neutralise Arsenal's fast start as well.

I swear to god with Trent, what the actual fuck was he doing on that second? Knows it’s only him and Tsimikas, but decides to leave his man to charge down the ball and obviously then Tsimikas has to move up and it leaves the back post completely open. Fucking chicken head defending, which has ruined the good work done in the last 25 minutes. 

Archived