talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nottm Forest 1-1 Aston Villa - Monday 10th October, 2022

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00 (BST)

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Nottingham_Forest_logo.svg.png         VS      1200px-Aston_Villa_FC_crest_(2016).svg.p

Last 3 Meetings (all Championship)
13/03/2019 - Nottm Forest 1-3 Aston Villa
28/11/2018 - Aston Villa 5-5 Nottm Forest
13/01/2018 - Nottm Forest 0-1 Aston Villa

Recent Form
Nottm Forest - LLLLL
Aston Villa - DWDLL 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If things were going to plan, I & many other Villa fans should be confident of 3 points & wondering exactly how many goals there may be.

Things aren't going to plan. I'm not especially confident. If anyone can make this Forest side look half decent & a chance to get a bit of form & confidence, sadly it's this erratic Villa side.

I'd happily take a narrow win. To keep the heat off. And move into 10th. Lofty. This Villa side can potentially, if all goes incredibly well, move Liverpool down to 11th. It's not going to happen is it?

19 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

If things were going to plan, I & many other Villa fans should be confident of 3 points & wondering exactly how many goals there may be.

Things aren't going to plan. I'm not especially confident. If anyone can make this Forest side look half decent & a chance to get a bit of form & confidence, sadly it's this erratic Villa side.

I'd happily take a narrow win. To keep the heat off. And move into 10th. Lofty. This Villa side can potentially, if all goes incredibly well, move Liverpool down to 11th. It's not going to happen is it?

If you move pool down to 11th that would be funny

• The title was changed to Nottm Forest 1-1 Aston Villa - Monday 10th October, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived