talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

On 12/05/2021 at 09:55, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I think I've hit a new low in gaming. 

I'm trying to finish four side bits on Judgment to fully complete that area, of which two are easy to do and one I might struggle with. 

However, one part is being so much of a pain and my stupidity coming into play that I've spent 30 odd hours trying to get it. 

Is it a very difficult challenge? 

Is it a lengthy but enjoyable part of the game? 

No. It's getting a sodding Riichi Ippatsu on Mahjong just once. :dam:

It's finally happened!!! 

IMG_20210516_150245.thumb.jpg.f3b267ee9c6a8af521ed30d523c8107c.jpg

And it only took a grand total of 33 hours to do so. 

I'm slightly mad!!! 

• Upvote 1

Finished Mafia 3 definitive edition on the PS4, really good game. Thinking if they make a 4th will it be around his son wanting revenge?

Started playing the last of us 1, remastered. Have finished 2 but never played the 1st one. Is really good, for a game which is 8 years old, the remastering really has been done well.

Also, I started playing Days Gone, there is a major bug when trying to continue, loading your game. You have to start again to continue playing. Have uninstalled it.

• Sad 1

• Subscriber

Got Mass Effect today! Wanted to buy the new Legendary Edition, but got shit internet connection at the hotel so it would take ages to download as the file size is massive... Therefore decided to get the original game for now (even that took me hours to download, and that was less than 7gb), and will look into the Legendary Edition again once I have a stable connection at home at some point in the future (hopefully).

Only tried it for 20-30 minutes just now in order to see how it looks and what's the premise of the story, and I think I'm already hooked :7_sweat_smile: 

• Upvote 4

• Subscriber
On 19/05/2021 at 00:58, MUFC said:

Finished Mafia 3 definitive edition on the PS4, really good game. Thinking if they make a 4th will it be around his son wanting revenge?

Started playing the last of us 1, remastered. Have finished 2 but never played the 1st one. Is really good, for a game which is 8 years old, the remastering really has been done well.

Also, I started playing Days Gone, there is a major bug when trying to continue, loading your game. You have to start again to continue playing. Have uninstalled it.

I wish I could simultaneously downvote you for half of this and upvote the other xD '

I plan on getting the Mass Effect LE but I think im going to wait a bit for the price drop, still have Ghosts of Tsushima to play and Ive been loving Reddead again for a second play through maybe even more then the first. 

Edited by Viva la FCB
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I wish I could simultaneously downvote you for half of this and upvote the other xD '

I plan on getting the Mass Effect LE but I think im going to wait a bit for the price drop, still have Ghosts of Tsushima to play and Ive been loving Reddead again for a second play through maybe even more then the first. 

You're in for a treat with that game.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Finally finished Curse of the Dead Gods last night and thank the fuck its over. Its very good but when you get run down before beating a final boss it can get a bit annoying. I am also at the end of RE8 (i think) so with that out of the way I'll start playing to finish the new Nier that came out recently in Japan. Apparently its supposed to be very good but I havent read too much about it.

• Subscriber

3 hours into Mass Effect. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but I also just realised that it's pretty much a clone of KOTOR in a different universe. Shockingly similar to such a degree that I feel like I have already played the game... From characters to the setting to gameplay. 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Mel81x said:

You're in for a treat with that game.

I nearly forgot I picked up the Horizons Zero dawn edition with all the dlc as well around christmas time for 10$. Too many games not enough time man! Im excited for Ghosts though thats definitely next.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I nearly forgot I picked up the Horizons Zero dawn edition with all the dlc as well around christmas time for 10$. Too many games not enough time man! Im excited for Ghosts though thats definitely next.

Gotta say your backlog in itself is amazing haha.

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

Slowly progressing through Mass Effect, really enjoying it so far, especially the story. Very interested in getting the books once I'm finished, as I want to learn more about the universe and the background details. Just noticed that Drew Karpyshyn is one of the main writers, very nice... Loved his Darth Bane trilogy, so am now even more excited. Has anyone read the novels? I see that the first one is supposed to be a prequel to the original game - so I assume I wouldn't spoil anything to myself if I start reading it while I'm still playing the game??? 

Finally finished Judgment as much as I want to. 130 odd hours. Fuck sake. 

Also checked my trophy list and realised that it has taken me just under a year to complete Yakuza 3, 4, 5, 6 and Judgment to a particular point. 

Anyhow, the PS4 is now tucked away and the PS5 is ready to go. Thinking God of War, Ultimate MK11, Miles Morales or Astro's Playroom next. 

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Finally finished Judgment as much as I want to. 130 odd hours. Fuck sake. 

Also checked my trophy list and realised that it has taken me just under a year to complete Yakuza 3, 4, 5, 6 and Judgment to a particular point. 

Anyhow, the PS4 is now tucked away and the PS5 is ready to go. Thinking God of War, Ultimate MK11, Miles Morales or Astro's Playroom next. 

Miles Morales was the first game I played on PS5, it's short but I really enjoyed it (actually did it twice to get the Platinum trophy). Hope you enjoy it. 

As for me I've just moved onto Ghost of Tsushima, really enjoying it so far despite being only a few hours in.

I've been playing Knockout City over the weekend. Pretty fun little game - looks like Fortnite... but it's not like Fortnite at all. It's best out of 3 (well in most game modes) unrealistic as fuck dodgeball and it's great.

Reminds me a lot of Rocket League, tbh. Simple game that's easy to get into, but there's a pretty high skill ceiling so the ranked competitive mode is really great if you're into that sort of thing. I don't think it's quite like Rocket League where the skill ceiling is absolutely outrageous... but I'm not sure because I've been playing Rocket League for years but this game I've only played for a few days.

Probably never would have tried it if it wasn't on gamepass and my friends weren't playing. But I'm glad I gave it a whirl because it's pretty fucking fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Started playing Guilty Gear Strive over the weekend. It's a bit of a weird entry into the series because it feels a little less cumbersome to force combo attacks on players but the good news is that along with the simplicity of attack its defense-based play system has gotten immensely better and far more trickier to use. I don't get the internet fury about how its gotten simpler because the more you play it the more you realize there is a whole maze of ways to play under every single character and couple that with all the basic gameplay mechanics of defense+attack and it turns into a good amount of fun that pro-players are going to enjoy for a very long time. 

https://www.guiltygear.com/ggst/en/

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Tommy said:

CS:GO. 

Always played Counter-Strike since 1.4 or 1.5 back in the day. Used to play in a Clan years back. 

Man CS was so good back in the day. I think I quit around source, but I started in 1.3. Only thing somewhat similar I still play or even played in recent years is Overwatch, its closer to Team Fortress then CS though really. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MUFC said:

Uncharted 4 - A theifs end on the PS4. Should be coming through the post today.

Watched the wife play it when it came out and then did it myself on the PS5 last month - really good game (as is 3).

I'm still on Ghost of Tsushima, just finished Act I and it's taken me a month with side missions and collectables - my newborn daughter means that I play 1-2 days a week max, so taking my time with it. 8/10 so far, graphics aren't as amazing as the reviews make out IMO but everything else has been really good, without taking my breath away for a 9-10/10.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Been meaning to give that a go, but still haven't played the third one yet. 

If I had to compile a list of games you've not played yet. They'd be top 10, most are really good lol.

47 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Watched the wife play it when it came out and then did it myself on the PS5 last month - really good game (as is 3).

I'm still on Ghost of Tsushima, just finished Act I and it's taken me a month with side missions and collectables - my newborn daughter means that I play 1-2 days a week max, so taking my time with it. 8/10 so far, graphics aren't as amazing as the reviews make out IMO but everything else has been really good, without taking my breath away for a 9-10/10.

Well the twat of a game never arrived. Will be tomorrow which isn't a bad thing as there are no game son in the evening. Have heard about this Ghost of Tsushima, might look into it.