• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Shit Beer Tier List - a TF365 community project

football forum

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Stan said:

Krombacher. 

What's everyone thoughts? 

One of those mass-produced German beers that I wouldn't drink on purpose in Germany, but will gladly buy every once in a while abroad. Mediocre beer, but drinkable for sure.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

One of those mass-produced German beers that I wouldn't drink on purpose in Germany, but will gladly buy every once in a while abroad. Mediocre beer, but drinkable for sure.

Does anyone in Germany actually drink Becks?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Does anyone in Germany actually drink Becks?

I think it's one of the most sold beer in Germany haha. For me, Beck's is the German equivalent of Heineken. Bland, watery, shallow taste, inoffensive, and sometimes skunky. 

It actually tasted much better before the original brewery was bought by InBev. 

1 minute ago, Coma said:

Prevalent corn aftertaste

Is that what that is?

I like Coors Light when I'm going to be drinking an absurd amount of beer in a one day - I think it's the least repulsive mass produced American light beer. But for things like parties, BBQs, feeling like I need to have 12 beers as quickly as possible, etc... Coors Light's a pretty solid choice.

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Krombacher, Radeberger, Bitburger and Warsteiner all taste too damn similar to me xD

No way! 

Bitburger is actually brilliant if you drink it in the Eifel. It somehow tastes different there. Not sure if that's the case because they have it on tap there, or if the air is different or something. xD

Warsteiner has a very strong taste. Like almost nutty...just weird. xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

No way! 

Bitburger is actually brilliant if you drink it in the Eifel. It somehow tastes different there. Not sure if that's the case because they have it on tap there, or if the air is different or something. xD

Warsteiner has a very strong taste. Like almost nutty...just weird. xD

I wouldn't call it brilliant, but yeah, for me it's the best out of the four, and yeah, I also drank it in Eifel xD Krombacher on tap tasted fantastic in Tenerife 😂

Bitburger > Krombacher > Radeberger > Warsteiner. But still, the taste profile is extremely similar to me. Especially the first three. I think Bitburger is a bit more "herb" than the other two. 

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, nudge said:

20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Meh, a decent Pilsner, but nothing special. Much better than Warsteiner though. 

Sounds like it'll be okay as a one off over Xmas then. Wanted to have a selection of beers I don't usually drink to tide me over the festive period. And that are cheap as I saw this in the supermarket the other day on offer. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Sounds like it'll be okay as a one off over Xmas then. Wanted to have a selection of beers I don't usually drink to tide me over the festive period. And that are cheap as I saw this in the supermarket the other day on offer. 

Oh absolutely, definitely worth trying if you haven't had it before. I would rather drink it than most other mainstream European beers. 

33 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is that what that is?

I like Coors Light when I'm going to be drinking an absurd amount of beer in a one day - I think it's the least repulsive mass produced American light beer. But for things like parties, BBQs, feeling like I need to have 12 beers as quickly as possible, etc... Coors Light's a pretty solid choice.

Granted it's been a long time since I've had this but the corn was the first thing that I noticed. I agree...this might be my new beer of choice when I'm in a high-consumption/low-quality situation. 

The Champagne of Beers. Pretty much flavorless scheiß, even compared to Bud Light. This is the shittest beer so far.  I've always thought Miller Lite was an inferior product and this isn't any better.

The only redeeming part of this post here is that 2 cats crashed the photo.

20221220_180444.jpg

1 hour ago, Coma said:

The Champagne of Beers. Pretty much flavorless scheiß, even compared to Bud Light. This is the shittest beer so far.  I've always thought Miller Lite was an inferior product and this isn't any better.

20221220_180444.jpg

And it's a pour out.

1 hour ago, Coma said:

20221220_180444.jpg

Nice work cats, thanks for saving the post.

I've never had Miller High Life because the tag line "The Champagne of Beers" is very unappealing to me, as I think champagne is shite.

9 hours ago, Coma said:

20221220_180444.jpg

Please move the glass so I can see the other cat. 

Archived