The better place to talk football.

Shit Beer Tier List - a TF365 community project

football forum

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bandito Burrito said:

I drink socially, in moderation, and I havent tried many beers, my favorite beers are CoorsBanquet and Heineken

I thought you were at school, as per your intro? 

Or you're an adult and you play for a school team. In which case I've notified the authorities and your hard drives need searching... 

• Administrator
Just now, Bandito Burrito said:

yes i am, i seeing a 17 year old drink in moderation that insane? When I say I dont drink I mean I dont hammer myself on monday night..

'I don't drink full stop'. 

Got invited to see a U.S. hand egg bowl game yesterday - which gave me an opportunity to get my review of Budweiser in.

Basic info: place of origin… somewhere in the USA, alcohol percentage… probably 4 or 5%

I’ll give it a 3.2/10 - it’s better than Bud Light. It’s still fucking shite. “King of Beers” my arse.
C9542966-6EA9-4CA2-B5EC-46BB4CB83A75.jpeg

3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I think a couple of these will go down well before I tackle the wine. :hh:

download.png

That's not a shitty beer though IMO! But it's quite strong. As I said somewhere before, I was always surprised that I was pissed relatively quickly on Mallorca. Only a few months later I realised how strong that beer is. xD

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That's not a shitty beer though IMO! But it's quite strong. As I said somewhere before, I was always surprised that I was pissed relatively quickly on Mallorca. Only a few months later I realised how strong that beer is. xD

I am normally a wine man but seeing the wife got a load of these in for our son when he visited but he bought his own I said to the wife when our son left "What cometh to me will go down my throat" she gave me dagger stares xD

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It thoroughly confuses me, because San Miguel is also a Filipino beer, and that one is a generic 5%. It doesn't help that both versions look pretty much the same. I also remember us having the same conversation many years ago xD 

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

It thoroughly confuses me, because San Miguel is also a Filipino beer, and that one is a generic 5%. It doesn't help that both versions look pretty much the same. I also remember us having the same conversation many years ago xD 

It’s the same beer - they have breweries in Spain and the Philippines 

Archived