• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You'd do her xD ...while she's doing a massive poo! :ph34r:

Wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. Not my type in the slightest xD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Happy Blue said:

You should be more upset with your own club for wasting a billion on crap mate. you have the funds to compete, what you moaning at?

You're missing the point, I'm aware financially we should have done better with our money. Stop dancing round my posts like I'm bitter and upset because we aren't winning and you are. 

My point is I think you've destroyed football for everyone, not just Manchester United. The Premier league as a competition is destroyed from this point onwards.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

You're missing the point, I'm aware financially we should have done better with our money. Stop dancing round my posts like I'm bitter and upset because we aren't winning and you are. 

My point is I think you've destroyed football for everyone, not just Manchester United. The Premier league as a competition is destroyed from this point onwards.

United destroyed football in the 90's, you might of got your money legit but it still destroyed football to the point where it needed something like what's happened at City to compete with you. the point i'm making is united have everything to challenge us when your clubs run better

18 minutes ago, Devil said:

You will always be in Happy Blues shadow when it comes to nibbling.

On this subject you've talked utter bollocks, it's almost like you enjoy licking Happy Blues arse.

I don't appreciate the aggressive nature of your post, but will let it slide considering the events of last night. 

Upon reflection, I do think you will see that you've made a misjudgement here as the facts at play do show that difference between Manchester United and Manchester City is ironically very little - simply teams of a different age winning things purely through oil money.

6 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I don't appreciate the aggressive nature of your post, but will let it slide considering the events of last night. 

Upon reflection, I do think you will see that you've made a misjudgement here as the facts at play do show that difference between Manchester United and Manchester City is ironically very little - simply teams of a different age winning things purely through oil money.

Don't talk to me about aggressive posts, you went personal last night. 

Is this your attempt at playing the victim now?

Talking bollocks again...

10 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

United destroyed football in the 90's, you might of got your money legit but it still destroyed football to the point where it needed something like what's happened at City to compete with you. the point i'm making is united have everything to challenge us when your clubs run better

No we don't, stop kidding yourself that fact. We'd need to bankrupt ourselves to consistently keep up with you.

Your pot is limitless.

5 minutes ago, Devil said:

No we don't, stop kidding yourself that fact. We'd need to bankrupt ourselves to consistently keep up with you.

Your pot is limitless.

No it's not, FFP put a stop to that. we are funded by prize money for the last 5 years, 300million alone this season

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

No it's not, FFP put a stop to that. we are funded by prize money for the last 5 years, 300million alone this season

Maybe you are legit now, I accept that as the you scrutiny on you now is incredible. 

But you've got yourself into this position by cheating, you've cheated yourself into the position of being the top of the tree, biggest prize pots etc..

It shouldn't ever have got this far. 

And if you believe otherwise you're as deluded as your little scouse mate.

4 minutes ago, Devil said:

Maybe you are legit now, I accept that as the you scrutiny on you now is incredible. 

But you've got yourself into this position by cheating, you've cheated yourself into the position of being the top of the tree, biggest prize pots etc..

It shouldn't ever have got this far. 

And if you believe otherwise you're as deluded as your little scouse mate.

We haven't cheated, owners was allowed to pump money into there own clubs when we was bought and FFP was invented to try and stop City which we now have to follow

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s kinda funny, champions league is usually an event all my mates watching loads of messages on WhatsApp, I’ve not had a single thing, it’s almost like everyone just disregards City’s existence 🤣

This is the thing, we can all discredit it all like and keep saying it means nothing but their long term cheating has cost Inter another surprise Champions league title.

And no doubt cost other legit clubs titles in future.

Just now, Happy Blue said:

We haven't cheated, owners was allowed to pump money into there own clubs when we was bought and FFP was invented to try and stop City which we now have to follow

115 charges.

Plus the other charges thrown out of court due to a technicality. Rich get away with breaking rules/laws, its nothing new. 

The best legal teams looking for any loop hole to get charges thrown out. 

Your not innocent your just bending the rules to suit. I wouldn't expect you to accept that logic though because you are totally swept up in winning trophies you just choose to ignore hard facts.

5 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s kinda funny, champions league is usually an event all my mates watching loads of messages on WhatsApp, I’ve not had a single thing, it’s almost like everyone just disregards City’s existence 🤣

400million people watched the final not including the millions in bars, venues and the streets around the world but if it helps you sleep at night, no one cares 9_9

1 minute ago, Devil said:

115 charges.

Plus the other charges thrown out of court due to a technicality. Rich get away with breaking rules/laws, its nothing new. 

The best legal teams looking for any loop hole to get charges thrown out. 

Your not innocent your just bending the rules to suit. I wouldn't expect you to accept that logic though because you are totally swept up in winning trophies you just choose to ignore hard facts.

Nothing has been proven with the current charges which City have laughed at the vast majority of them like using the wrong grass xD ..you don't understand what happened in the last court case, we didn't win on a technicality, we had proof we was innocent but the judge ruled it was too late for them to present that charge but City had proof it was false anyway and we want a chance to clear everything this time even if it's time barred, City want this court case to prove we haven't cheated and then the Premier League are going to get sued

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

@Stan that face xD 

eQr8o0Q.jpg

The only reason I wanted Man City to win. What a legend. One of the most successful African players I believe, in terms of trophies. Love the guy. 

20 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

400million people watched the final not including the millions in bars, venues and the streets around the world but if it helps you sleep at night, no one cares 9_9

Must have been all those legit Instagram followers city have and their families then 🤣 and Inter fans. 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

The only reason I wanted Man City to win. What a legend. One of the most successful African players I believe, in terms of trophies. Love the guy. 

He's been a joy to watch and one of the best first touches I've ever seen

57 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I’ve got various WhatsApp groups for various football meet ups and the general ‘lad chat’. Literally nobody cared last night. 

Just to make matters even more a comedy, I've just been out in the car Talksport have dedicated an afternoon call in to get fans opinions on the Manchester City situation.

It's less than 24 hours since it was won and its all about does it sit easy with anyone.

United or Liverpool win it there is nearly a million people on the street of the City celebrating. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Devil said:

Just to make matters even more a comedy, I've just been out in the car Talksport have dedicated an afternoon call in to get fans opinions on the Manchester City situation.

It's less than 24 hours since it was won and its all about does it sit easy with anyone.

United or Liverpool win it there is nearly a million people on the street of the City celebrating. 🤣

When's your " milk cup" parade? xD 

9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

When's your " milk cup" parade? xD 

Mate, try that one someone who hasn't seen the success I have in my lifetime.

Like DLM said, we'd get more out for the League Cup than you would your treble parade. That's a fact as well.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived