talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League FINAL - Man City 1-0 Inter Milan - Saturday 10th June, 2023

Absolutely horrible seeing that. They were shite tonight but they’ve got their treble which we won’t fucking stop hearing about. The commentary probably makes me even angrier than I should be, pack of absolute bellends. Nobody but a City fan should want these rats to win. 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Absolutely horrible seeing that. They were shite tonight but they’ve got their treble which we won’t fucking stop hearing about. The commentary probably makes me even angrier than I should be, pack of absolute bellends. Nobody but a City fan should want these rats to win. 

Wish I could upvote.

Absolutely hate the way they've bought their way to where they are. Let's hope and pray they get banned.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Fletch & McManaman are just pure AIDS.

So far up Lescott's arse it's fucking weird. 

Don't even think Lescott supports Man City anyway xD

Honestly, tonight has made me want to throw the towel in on football supporting. We achieved the treble with amazing management and a squad mainly made up with youth players. 

Football is a disgrace now, City have bought there way to total control within 10 years and now its going to be domination. This myth about them not spending as much as other clubs is myth, they've lied about finances, built facilities far ahead of anyone. 

They've even stripped Barcelona of their backroom and management team to achieve this success.

Premier league is going to be like the Bundesliga from now on.

15 minutes ago, Rick said:

They're an outstanding side - it's well deserved.

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Blocked a goal

Di Marco headed it straight at him to be fair. Not like Lukaku moved to block it. 

The header he missed though was terrible. Had so much of the goal to aim at. 

14 minutes ago, Devil said:

Honestly, tonight has made me want to throw the towel in on football supporting. We achieved the treble with amazing management and a squad mainly made up with youth players. 

Football is a disgrace now, City have bought there way to total control within 10 years and now its going to be domination. This myth about them not spending as much as other clubs is myth, they've lied about finances, built facilities far ahead of anyone. 

They've even stripped Barcelona of their backroom and management team to achieve this success.

Premier league is going to be like the Bundesliga from now on.

Jaap Stam and Dwight Yorke were signed for record fees.

Total myth that United didn't spend money. Just an earlier version of this City team. It's actually fantastic how rattled United fans get over what's happened this season, totally forgetting how they operated in the late 90's and early 00's.

11 minutes ago, Rick said:

Did I say they weren’t? 

Called them rats if I remember rightly.

They're an outstanding side that's a credit to English football. Will no doubt go down as one of the greats and this is a monumental achievement that will be the talk of the continent. Nothing but praise for what this group have achieved this season. 

41 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Jaap Stam and Dwight Yorke were signed for record fees.

Total myth that United didn't spend money. Just an earlier version of this City team. It's actually fantastic how rattled United fans get over what's happened this season, totally forgetting how they operated in the late 90's and early 00's.

Bollocks. 

They've manipulated the system to use their unlimited finances to their benefit. They've not only invested in the team, they expanded the stadium, built a training City. 

It's wealth beyond anyone's reaches, I will say what I've always said, we earned our money fairly. 

So whatever we bought was legit and fair.

19 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

They're an outstanding side that's a credit to English football. Will no doubt go down as one of the greats and this is a monumental achievement that will be the talk of the continent. Nothing but praise for what this group have achieved this season. 

Honestly, supporting a club clearly cheating the financial rules.

It's no surprise its fans of the clubs that win fuck all that seem to think it's totally fine. 

Honestly, Liverpool and United have played within the rules their whole existence, what we achieved was achieved through great management. This shits been bought whatever way you wanna spin it.

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Bollocks. 

They've manipulated the system to use their unlimited finances to their benefit. They've not only invested in the team, they expanded the stadium, built a training City. 

It's wealth beyond anyone's reaches, I will say what I've always said, we earned our money fairly. 

So whatever we bought was legit and fair.

You keep telling yourself that.

22 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

They are rats, can’t stand the club. 

You calling them a “credit to English football” is a shocking take. I can’t even reply to that. 

Just now, Devil said:

Honestly, supporting a club clearly cheating the financial rules.

It's no surprise its fans of the clubs that win fuck all that seem to think it's totally fine. 

Honestly, Liverpool and United have played within the rules their whole existence, what we achieved was achieved through great management. This shits been bought whatever way you wanna spin it.

Hahahahah what's with the sly dig at us. Heads gone.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived