talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, MUFC said:

It was mental. The equivalent of having about a 40 point lead in today's money with two races left and not finishing the job. It's weird because of all of Hamilton's seasons with McLaren, his actual championship year was probably his worst performance for the team with the exception of 2011 where Button outscored him. 2007 was arguably his best and that was a comfortable title for him if he had had anyone other than Alonso for a team mate. The same goes the other way too probably for Fernando.

• Upvote 1

I didn't watch the video, but that was the year he got stuck in the gravel pit on his way to his pitstop in China, right? I remember Ron Dennis gesturing like the marshalls should give him a push. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It was mental. The equivalent of having about a 40 point lead in today's money with two races left and not finishing the job. It's weird because of all of Hamilton's seasons with McLaren, his actual championship year was probably his worst performance for the team with the exception of 2011 where Button outscored him. 2007 was arguably his best and that was a comfortable title for him if he had had anyone other than Alonso for a team mate. The same goes the other way too probably for Fernando.

In China I just remember screaming at the TV. Get him into the fucking pits a few laps earlier.

In Malaysia 2016 when his car went on fire. I switched the TV off and threw the remote at the wall. I nearly got twatted as it woke everyone up.

• 2 weeks later...