talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

On 1/17/2018 at 20:33, nudge said:

He was development driver for Renault last season, wasn't he? Anyway, I think it's very sad to see what Williams has become. That reminds me I still need to watch that new documentary about them, supposed to be good.

Yea, he was. The Williams documentary is really good. I've watched it a few weeks ago. 

• Upvote 1

German Sky won't show F1 anymore. 

Well, fuck. First they stopped showing the Premier League, than the Bundesliga friday game and a few Sunday games, and now this. And they still demand the same amount of money. Glad I already cancelled my subscription. 

• Confused 1

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, Tommy said:

German Sky won't show F1 anymore. 

Well, fuck. First they stopped showing the Premier League, than the Bundesliga friday game and a few Sunday games, and now this. And they still demand the same amount of money. Glad I already cancelled my subscription. 

Didn't see that coming O.o So the greedy cunts wanted exclusive rights and threw their toys out of the pram once it wasn't granted? I imagine they'll lose a lot of customers as a result, limited Bundesliga, no F1, and generally shit programme.

ORF for the win! smilie_flag_126.gif

• Subscriber

Depends on how well they implement it, it could be a bit of a hit and miss. I had a WEC subscription last season, 35€ for what is essentially 80+ hours of HQ live racing plus full replays on demand. However, their site is a bit buggy and their app used to be even worse, so sometimes it was a bit of a nuisance, but I will renew the subscription for the new season too, most likely. I imagine F1 streaming service would be more expensive.

• Subscriber

Liberty Media are bastardising Formula 1 and won't stop until it's sterile, dull and soulless entertainment; typical American showbiz like. New shitty logo, halos, no grid girls, microphones on exhaust, ewwwww t9405.gif

football forum
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Liberty Media are bastardising Formula 1 and won't stop until it's sterile, dull and soulless entertainment; typical American showbiz like. New shitty logo, halos, no grid girls, microphones on exhaust, ewwwww t9405.gif

Heard a rumour that the Nurburgring is set to be an oval for 2018 :ph34r:

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

The irony of this is that due to the feminazi's wanting this, the grid girls are now out of a job. Same with the girls in darts and most likely the same with boxing, UFC and at Crystal Palace in the future.

I liked Niki Lauda's comment on it, he said something along the lines of how stupid it was to ban the grid girls and use sexism as the main argument for it, considering that it was men who made this decision over the heads of women because they think they know what's best xD 

I really don't get it anyway, who the fuck is offended by the presence of young beautiful women in motorsports (or anywhere else, for that matter)?... just another example of the world going too far with "political correctness".