talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Celebrity crushes you used to have

football forum

I think I'd probably go with Charlize Theron. She was the most beautiful woman alive as far as I was concerned. But was it a crush? In the pre Instagram era the crushy feeling fade because you're not seeing them every day.

Maybe someone from Neighbours could've been a more sustained crush with the nightly episodes... Holly Vallence? Lisa McCune? Dunno

50 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Anna Kournikova.

077a7d8f1ef3620f761957918b528bee.jpg

Yes, her, Kournikova was as fit as you know what, even if her tennis career took a bit of a nose dive, after starting out as a great prospect. I am not going to lie, but I think that Sabalenka is probably the most beautiful of the current crop of female tennis players and she is no doubt going to have a much more successful tennis career than Kournikova had.

2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

The three I mentioned have the most beautiful eyes, I do go by a ladies eyes and Doris Gay, Audrey Hepburn & Jean Simmons are knee knockers for me. :x

1.png.74a2a41e87604c98190ed36777ee7e22.png

2.thumb.png.a7b189e2b97dafa28c08cf5596d6ae71.png

download.png.cc1b95481fbb29d729e7c1dfe8b9c31c.png

I do agree with you, as regards to women's beautiful eyes being the most alluring physical trait to go for. However, I am personally not sure about the level of beauty of the 3 women you've listed and not sure if they are really my type. Everyone has their own tastes and that's fair enough, but I like to go for women with hunter eyes. Nothing beats hunter eyes in my opinion.

Not exactly a crush but I would also mention Peter O'Toole in "Lawrence of Arabia" as one of the most impressive performances, from an aesthetically point of view. 

I was like 8 when I firsted watched the film and I still find impressive how pretty that guy was. 

There's something about actors and actresses from the past that I find more appealing. I find them way more charming than their contemporary counterparts.  Not sure exactly why. On the other hand though, those guys aged a lot faster, so you have that.

24 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You taking the piss xD

Yes, Connie Booth was POLLY Sherman in Faulty Towers xD

It was a joke mate 😄 I am fully aware of who that British sounding American actress is. But it was John Cleese, Prunella Scales and Andrew Sachs who really made that show as funny as it was in my opinion. I used to love watching Fawlty Towers and I have always been a big fan of John Cleese in particular. His sense of humour is right down my street.

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

It was a joke mate 😄 I am fully aware of who that British sounding American actress is. But it was John Cleese, Prunella Scales and Andrew Sachs who really made that show as funny as it was in my opinion. I used to love watching Fawlty Towers and I have always been a big fan of John Cleese in particular. His sense of humour is right down my street.

It's a pity they only made 2 series (12 episodes) of Faulty and I always said that would have been up there as one of the greatest comedy shows like Only Fools and Horses, them 2 shows are my favorites and Manuel in Faulty Towers had me in stitches, Basil The Rat was the best episode.

4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

It's a pity they only made 2 series (12 episodes) of Faulty and I always said that would have been up there as one of the greatest comedy shows like Only Fools and Horses, them 2 shows are my favorites and Manuel in Faulty Towers had me in stitches, Basil The Rat was the best episode.

Basil The Rat was hilarious and poor old Manuel used to always be abused by Basil. I also found the Hotel Inspectors episode to be really funny and it summed up Basil's character up to a tee. The Germans episode was another classic, although a comedy episode like that would never be allowed today. I used to like Only Fools and Horses as well, but Fawlty Towers was my number one comedy series. I loved every episode, the scripts were so well put together and the acting was hysterically funny.