talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ballon d'Or

football forum

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, Machado said:

Griezmann #21 is silly as he should be top 5. These people don't watch football.

Was he as good this season as he was in the last? I'd argue he wasn't even at his full best at the WC but this season he's been phenomenal.

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Was he as good this season as he was in the last? I'd argue he wasn't even at his full best at the WC but this season he's been phenomenal.

I haven't watched him much this season but I thought he was top 3 best players in both La Liga and the WC last season and the stats back it up.

La Liga: 15 goals, 16 assists which is most G+A in the league. Most chances created.

WC: Most assists, most chances created. MOTM in the Semi final. Included in all 4 teams of the week.

No trophies won though which matters the most and the only possible reason Alvarez would be 7th.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I can't fucking believe cunts are saying it should be Messi, he has 2 he doesn't deserve, lets not make it 3. 

Yeah it is fucked that a guy that has been wanking himself off in Florida for most of the year, that can’t be fucked to actually play for the team he is paid to be on, would win a poncey award  that LadBible readers froth over.

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Machado said:

I haven't watched him much this season but I thought he was top 3 best players in both La Liga and the WC last season and the stats back it up.

La Liga: 15 goals, 16 assists which is most G+A in the league. Most chances created.

WC: Most assists, most chances created. MOTM in the Semi final. Included in all 4 teams of the week.

No trophies won though which matters the most and the only possible reason Alvarez would be 7th.

They love a goal scorer and more importantly, as you stated, trophies. I'd even go so far to say that if he had won the WC with France it would have gone to someone else.