talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello

football forum

My name is Hannah. I am 29 years old and from America. I am pretty new to the game of Football as I came to watching the sport about 5 years ago when my boyfriend who is an avid Football fan and from the UK started dating and he moved to America with me for his job. 

I would love to learn more about the game as right now I know the basics and follow Tottenham as that is the team my boyfriend supports.

2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome aboard @Hotspur Hannah, nice to have another lady aboard as long as you are not related to a certain Cazza.

Keep posting anyway.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47r1sunac8d05drucsw0

Thanks for the welcome. No worries as I am not related to Cazza. Is he from America? 

I will keep posting. My posts may not make much sense from time to time as I have only been really watching the game for 5 years and most of my knowledge comes from my what my boyfriend tells me.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Hotspur Hannah said:

Thanks for the welcome. No worries as I am not related to Cazza. Is he from America? 

I will keep posting. My posts may not make much sense from time to time as I have only been really watching the game for 5 years and most of my knowledge comes from my what my boyfriend tells me.

Cazza was a he/she so I heard down the grapeline, posed in here as a lady but was actually a guy and got eaten up in here and spat out. xD

@Storts is our TF365 Spurs fan so I am sure he will look after you.

14 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Cazza was a he/she so I heard down the grapeline, posed in here as a lady but was actually a guy and got eaten up in here and spat out. xD

@Storts is our TF365 Spurs fan so I am sure he will look after you.

Damn!!! I am all girl and you will quickly realize that from the sparse knowledge I really know about the game. 

I really am here to learn more so I can beat the pants of my boyfriend in the Premier League Fantasy and also hold my own in conversations when we chat about the game.

My boyfriend grew up in North London and lives Football. He also has played the game since he was young as a Keeper. He is my Keeper , I call him. :) He lives in America now with me for his job and also plays on a Rec amateur league in our town. He knows a lot about the game. Me on the other hand, I just started calling it Football and not Soccer.  :)

Also if there is a music thread on here you will also quickly realize I am a girl as I am a huge Taylor Swift fan and other Pop/Dance music like that.

Edited by Hotspur Hannah

• Subscriber
Just now, Hotspur Hannah said:

I really am here to learn more so I can beat the pants of my boyfriend in the Premier League Fantasy and also hold my own in conversations when we chat about the game.

We have football games in here plus a Fantasy league which I am sure you will find or someone like @Stan or @Tommy can point you in the right direction link wise. :ay:

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Hotspur Hannah said:

Thank You

Can I join even at this late date in the season?

Not sure but @Stan will let you know I am sure, here are a few more prediction games

Stan's Premier League Prediction League

Stan's World Prediction League

Rucksackfranzose's Bundesliga Prediction League

Rucksackfranzose's 2.BL Prediction League

35 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Thanks so much for your help. I saw Stan’s Premier League prediction thread and I will give that a go starting Week 14. The other leagues I know pretty much squat about although my Boyfriend is probably familiar with them and could help me.

• Upvote 1