talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Will Liverpool & Arsenal go undefeated for the rest of the season?

I don't think either Liverpool and Arsenal will lose the rest of the season, but they will drop points.  Both will draw at least one game and with City winning all 7 , City wins the title.

2 hours ago, Storts said:

You'd assume Arsenal have the title wrapped up now with their form and run in. Unfortunately seems nailed on they win it

We play you last game, you might have to let us win for once ;)

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Klopp thinks Arsenal will win at Old Trafford, on paper it looks like an easy 3pts for them? :35_thinking:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they roll over for Arsenal so they don’t feel responsible for 115 Charges or Liverpool winning.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Klopp thinks Arsenal will win at Old Trafford, on paper it looks like an easy 3pts for them? :35_thinking:

They'll win at OT guaranteed. Manchester United would lose to all three of the teams struggling for relegation but when it comes to us and especially when it comes to us at OT they wake up and decide to play football. 

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

They'll win at OT guaranteed. Manchester United would lose to all three of the teams struggling for relegation but when it comes to us and especially when it comes to us at OT they wake up and decide to play football. 

I guess for united Arsenal winning the league would be the less of 3 evils 

• Subscriber
On 09/04/2024 at 08:15, Happy Blue said:

I guess for united Arsenal winning the league would be the less of 3 evils 

I’m not sure it would, don’t think they’ve forgotten the wenger Ferguson rivalry. Think they may want City still as we all know those titles are completely meaningless 

I don't know why there's a discussion. The curse has been spoken, the deal with the devil made, neither side can now go unbeaten in their remaining games. Congratulations City.

2 hours ago, Storts said:

I’m not sure it would, don’t think they’ve forgotten the wenger Ferguson rivalry. Think they may want City still as we all know those titles are completely meaningless 

Don't know how it is in London etc but i can assure you the United fans in the local area hate that we are English, European & world Champions :4_joy: they was gutted they couldn't stop us doing the treble in the FA cup final, it matters to them 100%

2 hours ago, Danny said:

I don't know why there's a discussion. The curse has been spoken, the deal with the devil made, neither side can now go unbeaten in their remaining games. Congratulations City.

:4_joy: