talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League Semi-Final - Real Madrid (2) vs (2) Bayern Munich - Wednesday 8th May, 2024 (2nd Leg)

• Administrator

Would love Dortmund to overcome Real. 

Real have a serious knack of getting the job done though. Their record in this competition in last 10 or so years is stupidly good. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Rick said:

I do feel that the final is all but finished as well. Dortmund will get run ragged by their front line. 

Who knows tbh. The last time Ancelotti faced a side in the CL final that finished 5th in their league with one of the best squads in Europe, things didn't go so great for him.

Hopefully we see something similar.

• Subscriber

What a disaster of a finish. Neuer had an outstanding match but that is a massive, massive mistake, nothing else to say there its sad. That flag was the utter shit cherry to the top of that shit pile, no business flagging that whatsofucking ever. I think in the end thats on which is what makes it so much worse but we'll never no for sure I guess.

7 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Such a Real Madrid finish. Scum a sweaty goal from a miracle, score a late winner, then the equalizer is wrongly flagged offside in live play and it gets swept under the carpet and you move on.

It's that unfairness that makes the defeat harder to accept. Bayern should have been allowed that goal, but they were robbed of it because of terrible officiating. There's no other way to put it.

• Subscriber

Its bitter but tbh a draw forcing extra time wasnt going to favour us anyway with nearly no attacking threats left save for Tel. Kane apparently had a back problem, Sane was barely playing as is and Musiala was battling muscle injuries as well. I dont know if a frontline of Davies Müller Tel and Choups was going to carry us through. Tough go all around really. 

• Subscriber

Crazy how Madrid have complained incessantly about ref decisions not going their way this season and yet they benefit from an error in the end.  Fucking hate that club.  I do agree though that they'd have likely won it in extra time.  Bayern had no legs left and no attacking threat in the end.

3 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Its bitter but tbh a draw forcing extra time wasnt going to favour us anyway with nearly no attacking threats left save for Tel. Kane apparently had a back problem, Sane was barely playing as is and Musiala was battling muscle injuries as well. I dont know if a frontline of Davies Müller Tel and Choups was going to carry us through. Tough go all around really. 

Well we don't know, it could have easily gone to penalties at least. It's big bad decisions like the refs decision in this match which spoils the game of football and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Michael said:

Well we don't know, it could have easily gone to penalties at least. It's big bad decisions like the refs decision in this match which spoils the game of football and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

Yeah, I mean you're not wrong. And as the Devildicker himself says these things always seem to surround Real.

I saw Ancelotti had a cunt response to this of course too, Im paraphrasing but it was along the lines of comparing them to having a goal taken away from Kimmich diving which is ofc nonsense. Just adds to the dislike of those shithouses. I hope Dortmund pulls off the miracle somehow. 

23 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah, I mean you're not wrong. And as the Devildicker himself says these things always seem to surround Real.

I saw Ancelotti had a cunt response to this of course too, Im paraphrasing but it was along the lines of comparing them having a goal taken away from the Nacho foul which is ofc non sense. Just adds to the dislike of those shithouses. I hope Dortmund pulls off the miracle somehow. 

I think we will all be rooting for Dortmund in the final.

• Upvote 1